will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

I wont be 'cheering' them on, however if they win I will be a bit pleased.

However, 4th spot is still in our own hands. We win our remaining games and we have nothing to worry about

Got both games on the HD planner, ready and waiting to be cheered. The differences will be:

Rooney is off on a 10 yard, one on one run v Gomes. I won't have any emotion other than if he scores, and even then it will just be a 'yes, c'mon'.

Tevez is off on a 10 yard, one on one run v Almunia. I will be going insane, mental and will probably jizz if he scores.

I want united to win because it helps us. I want City to win because I love them to bits. Anyone who wants united to lose, meaning our progress to 4th is hindered, is either not seeing the full picture, saying it to 'fit in' and look like they're a bigger City fan than anyone else, or are just plain stupid.

DD said:
harry the plumber said:
I always want City to win .
I always want the rags to lose.
That won`t change next week ,next year or next lifetime.

So if it was the last day and we needed United to win for us to get a Champions League spot then you'd sacrifice that spot (and with it, a golden future for City) just because of your obsession with United?

It's pathetic!

I hate United as much as anyone (or I thought I did) but my love of City far outweighs my hatred of them.

If they win the league this year, who cares? All as I care about is that we are the team that is in poll position to be the next to overcome them.

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

To anyone with a degree of sense in their heads, the original question isn't even a question that's worth answering.

The sad thing is, people like you just go to prove a lot of United fans right. There is not one single United fan in the book who would sacrifice three points to Spurs just to stop City getting in the Champions League; not one.

What does that say for the intelligence level of some of our supporters, that even United fans have more brains than them.
Where the f.ck have i said i would ever want City to sacrifice 3 points to deny the rags winning the league?
The league is decided over 38 games and so are the cl places.
If City get into the champions league i will be just as happy as you. Even though your greater intelligance and brain power makes you a bigger blue than me.
From day 1 of my many years supporting City i want them to win,and i also want the rags to lose.
That will never change.

I hope Spurs win and City win. Then I want City to beat Villa, Spurs and West Ham, while Chelsea win all their remaining games.

Oh and Viva Atletico Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.