will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

As much as it actually sickens me to say it......but yes.

Not cheering though in the proper sense of the word, but quietly satisfied.

This is how it feels to be Citeh

So this is how it feels to be City.

My favourite day this season was last Saturday.

I feel like a Man United fan: My best mates a united fan and got beat up at the World cup, in France, for being a red. (Fair one) Anyway because of this and the fact everybody hates United he doesn’t support England, and hates every other club.

The reason for that boring anecdote is that, that’s how I feel. I hate everyone. I used to just hate United and Stoke, but now it’s literally every other club in every league. It’s not just the fans I hate; I hate the players and managers too. Moyes, Wenger, Ferguson, Bruce all who want to have a go at us. All of whom are hypocrites and all who have dipped into clubs in a poorer financial state then themselves. I can’t take another, ‘Sunday Supplement,’ with every single weasel faced, pretentious journalist having a go the club I love. I can’t another, ‘Radio talk show’ dedicated to getting stuck in to City; Alan ‘Fat Fucker’ Green, accusing us of being immature, for our dimming of the lights and creating an atmosphere. I can’t take another shit Tabloid having a go, ‘The Mail’ and ‘The Times’ are particularly bad for it. Henry Winter (who’s a total cock) hides behind the fact he writes for a well established and creditable news paper, but it’s not got it’s rep for its sport pages? And the awards given to these bell ends are from other journalists. So it’s total arbitrary.

Every time we win it’s like a big fat fuck off to everybody, it’s such a release. It seems to make every game feel ridiculously intense. I can’t take it when we get beat; it used to be water off a ducks back. I never really got that upset, now the pain stays with me for days.

I won’t be able to take it if we get beat by Arsenal. Arsenal whom when they came to Maine Road got a standing ovation from myself, plus the rest of the ground, for being the champions. We then clapped off Dennis Bercamp. When I listened to radio on the way home that day their fans loved us. The same fans now have web-sites dedicated to how much they hate us. I couldn’t believe RVP, after he was televised screaming the words, “ Fuck off,” at the city fans, he then, like a pathetic child, places a statement on the Arsenal web site, about how he was unfairly stamped on. Get on with it you shit house,you went looking for it, Grow up.

I don’t care though, I even like it. ‘Fuck them,’ these seasons been incredible. The best bit is it’s all to come. It felt it on Saturday. It was 1-0 in their cup final. I couldn’t believe how made up they were to beat us. Let them, the bitter reds, enjoy it because it won’t last.

“COME ON CITY”

Re: This is how it feels to be Citeh

paul powers mustache said:

I feel like a Man United fan: My best mates a united fan and got beat up at the World cup, in France, for being a red. (Fair one) Anyway because of this and the fact everybody hates United he doesn’t support England, and hates every other club.

The reason for that boring anecdote is that, that’s how I feel. I hate everyone. I used to just hate United and Stoke, but now it’s literally every other club in every league. It’s not just the fans I hate; I hate the players and managers too. Moyes, Wenger, Ferguson, Bruce all who want to have a go at us. All of whom are hypocrites and all who have dipped into clubs in a poorer financial state then themselves. I can’t take another, ‘Sunday Supplement,’ with every single weasel faced, pretentious journalist having a go the club I love. I can’t another, ‘Radio talk show’ dedicated to getting stuck in to City; Alan ‘Fat Fucker’ Green, accusing us of being immature, for our dimming of the lights and creating an atmosphere. I can’t take another shit Tabloid having a go, ‘The Mail’ and ‘The Times’ are particularly bad for it. Henry Winter (who’s a total cock) hides behind the fact he writes for a well established and creditable news paper, but it’s not got it’s rep for its sport pages? And the awards given to these bell ends are from other journalists. So it’s total arbitrary.

Every time we win it’s like a big fat fuck off to everybody, it’s such a release. It seems to make every game feel ridiculously intense. I can’t take it when we get beat; it used to be water off a ducks back. I never really got that upset, now the pain stays with me for days.

I won’t be able to take it if we get beat by Arsenal. Arsenal whom when they came to Maine Road got a standing ovation from myself, plus the rest of the ground, for being the champions. We then clapped off Dennis Bercamp. When I listened to radio on the way home that day their fans loved us. The same fans now have web-sites dedicated to how much they hate us. I couldn’t believe RVP, after he was televised screaming the words, “ Fuck off,” at the city fans, he then, like a pathetic child, places a statement on the Arsenal web site, about how he was unfairly stamped on. Get on with it you shit house,you went looking for it, Grow up.

I don’t care though, I even like it. ‘Fuck them,’ these seasons been incredible. The best bit is it’s all to come. It felt it on Saturday. It was 1-0 in their cup final. I couldn’t believe how made up they were to beat us. Let them, the bitter reds, enjoy it because it won’t last.

“COME ON CITY”
crusade0013.jpg

As a victorious gesture, severed heads from the slaughtered are thrown
into the City

You can fuck off if you think I'm cheering them on.

I'm apathetic to the result.

I manage to get by in a fantasy world whereby Spurs win against mun yet City still get fourth. That's how I roll.

I can't bring myself to want ManUre to win, anything...

ideally they might draw this one, because I wouldn't want them winning just in case Chelsea slip up again, and we wouldn't really want Spurs picking up three points from them either.

in a perfect world we go and take 3 points again from our travels in London, and then go on to win all our remaining games - so the ManUre result shouldn't matter.

there's simply no way I can 'cheer' for them, it's biologically not in my nature.

Would never, ever cheer for them, but fuck it, it's more important for us that we finish 4th than them winning the league. One little bit more success to them won't disguise the fact that if we get into the CL we'll be an unstoppable force next season, and they all know it! Lets face reality, Arsenal and Chelsea rolled over for Spurs just so we wouldn't get 4th spot, it's a massive Premiership conspiracy............they've all got it in for us!

Re: This is how it feels to be Citeh

paul powers mustache said:

“COME ON CITY”

I couldn't have a more opposite view to that!

I certainly don't hate everyone! I DISPISE the Rags, hate Everton, and dislike Stoke and Liverpool - other than that i have no problem with anyone, not even Spurs!

I love the attention whether it's fiarly positive, negative or ultra-negative; it's better to me than having people feel sorry for us! I love it how people are getting jealous, especially the Rags! I love the feeling of potential! I love the lack of the fear of constantly losing or relegation! Every loss we have doesn't give me as much doom and gloom as it used to as i know the next week or the following month we will up our game and possibly win 5 out of 6! I love it all!!!! and this is just the start!!!!!!

If you don't like the negative press the simple thing to do is switch over from Sky Sports News with it's properly overrated female presenters who are no fitter than 10 birds you see everyday, don't buy the newspapaers, and just make your own mind up on everything and fuck anyone elses opinion if it slags us off because you, i, and every other fucker around knows that any club in any league in world SPORT would love to be in our position - SO FUCKIN ENJOY IT!!!! Or you may as well go and support Altrincham and keep quiet there!

malg said:
Would never, ever cheer for them, but fuck it, it's more important for us that we finish 4th than them winning the league. One little bit more success to them won't disguise the fact that if we get into the CL we'll be an unstoppable force next season, and they all know it! Lets face reality, Arsenal and Chelsea rolled over for Spurs just so we wouldn't get 4th spot, it's a massive Premiership conspiracy............they've all got it in for us!

arsenal & chelsea rolling over for tottenham last week? thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life, i dont think you realise the pure hatred spurs,chelsea & arsenal have for each other. arsenal as good as lost the league last weds & are still fuming & chelsea had 1 hand on the premiership title & in my opinion will do well to win the title now,there is no conspiracy at all & if you cant give a team credit for picking themselves up after being nearly counted out after 120mins & a defeat against the worst side you will ever play in a fa cup semi final & then 2 pull off 2 results when everyone bar spurs fans said we had no chance in,then you never can.the best side will deserve 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.