Will Tevez leave this summer?

Re: If Tevez left

785 posts in 3 weeks, fook!

On this point, not really. I think he will buy a hold up striker, but there isn't really many strikers in a similar vein to Tevez. I'd like to see Hulk here and have posted a thread on that previously.

I think Dzeko is a plan B option where Mancini can play through the middle or with width against different opponents, gives him more options which i like to see.

Re: Tevez for 40 Mil ????

Can't see us getting more than £40m for him and I'd be delighted if we got that in the summer.

There should be not one senior official at MCFC who does not go balls out (unless its Vicky...) to keep Tevez. Give him what he wants - he joined the club to get us to the top, and is purely and simply a class act and irreplaceable. OK we have other players like Balo and Dzeko primed and ready to go next season, but Tev gives the team another dimension

KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS.

BooksReject said:
There should be not one senior official at MCFC who does not go balls out (unless its Vicky...) to keep Tevez. Give him what he wants - he joined the club to get us to the top, and is purely and simply a class act and irreplaceable. OK we have other players like Balo and Dzeko primed and ready to go next season, but Tev gives the team another dimension

KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS.

We have at least 3 more important players than Tevez, he's not irreplaceable and on current form shouldn't even be in the starting XI.

kalouk said:
I think he will leave in the summer. He's been brilliant for us but I think it's the right time for all parties concerned. I don't think he is happy here anymore which is a shame because I hope it doesn't turn out that he thinks the grass is always greener and he's then disappointed. For us I think it may be a chance to widen our options and give the remaining players a chance to gel and adapt to each other.

He said he wanted to be apart of this project, so if we qualify for the Champions League, why would he want to go?

I know theres a lot more going on then what we know, but I feel a bit hard done by.. He signed the contract. We're sure to lose one hell of a player. No replacing him.

There is no other club anywhere where Tevez will enjoy the adulation and praise he gets here.

He is the numero uno and we love him and he knows it.

He's enjoying a fabulous salary and can (hopefully) look forward to CL football next year... and still be the numero uno, regardless of who we buy (he could probably only be upstaged by Messi).

He will claimto have been the maikng of this side when we start winning trophies.

I think he'll be here for at least 3 more years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.