Will Tevez leave this summer?

Re: Tevez for 40 Mil ????

scorer said:
There is no other club anywhere where Tevez will enjoy the adulation and praise he gets here.

He is the numero uno and we love him and he knows it.

He's enjoying a fabulous salary and can (hopefully) look forward to CL football next year... and still be the numero uno, regardless of who we buy (he could probably only be upstaged by Messi).

He will claimto have been the maikng of this side when we start winning trophies.

I think he'll be here for at least 3 more years.

Not saying he will or won't be here but to say he won't get the adulation he gets here is clearly not true. He is the golden boy of the whole of Argentina, almost worshipped by them, more so that Messi and even Maradona, we don't even have a proper song for him! He won't care whether he makes City great don't kid yourself with the romantic ideology that he will. That said, he's a great player and I hope he stays.

Tevez isn't loved more than Maradona I can guarantee you that. In Argentina Maradona is only just behind god! The fact is, to our club Carlos is worth between £40-70mil but to the buying club he might be worth between £30-£50mil depending on the club & the mitigating factors. For instance if he wants to leave & only has 2years left on his contract we won't get £50mil for him. I want him to stay but I expect him to leave for around £40mil. As long as we get someone at the right age, a team player with loads of potential then I'll be content. Please god I hope he stays but if he doesn't then fuck the ****!

kenzie115 said:
BooksReject said:
There should be not one senior official at MCFC who does not go balls out (unless its Vicky...) to keep Tevez. Give him what he wants - he joined the club to get us to the top, and is purely and simply a class act and irreplaceable. OK we have other players like Balo and Dzeko primed and ready to go next season, but Tev gives the team another dimension

KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS.

We have at least 3 more important players than Tevez, he's not irreplaceable and on current form shouldn't even be in the starting XI.

hahahahahahaha!

BooksReject said:
kenzie115 said:
We have at least 3 more important players than Tevez, he's not irreplaceable and on current form shouldn't even be in the starting XI.

hahahahahahaha!

You make a valid point.

kenzie115 said:
BooksReject said:
hahahahahahaha!

You make a valid point.

Thanks kenzie ;) I've had a few beers, so hysteria comes easy! but come on mate, surely you cant be serious? Shouldn't be in the starting eleven? I must watch a different game sometimes....

Sadly I think so but I trust we will not be taken for mugs. 80 million for starters.

But hope he sees sense and stays if we qualify for CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.