Will they fire Mancini?

jake28 said:
Mancio said:
No17 said:
not sure it is bullshit mate because he did assemble the most expensive inter team, and won a title because of the calciopoli and all that...and after juve were relegated milan almost caught them as is stated above...and he lost a couple of finals to an inferior roma...he is a one plan manager...he has a fixed tactics he likes to play and finds players according to it...his problem is that he misjudges many of players hence the spending sprees and constant cry for more players, when he, in the eyes of many, has the most devastating strike force apart from real and barca right now, and he can't utilize it to it's full potential...

you are too stupid for me to waste my time with you mate. you have got a problem with dzeko and so are trying to undermine the manager who dont play your boyfried day in day out.

regard inter you definitely dont know what you are talking about coz during mancini's tenure inter spent nearly nothing and i challenge you to show the opposite. idiot.

So Ibrahimovic,Grosso,Dacourt,Vieira,Maicon to name but a few were all freebies?...

see with your eyes . figures are in euros

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucarossi.it/post/2009/inter-di-moratti/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucarossi.it/post/2009/inter-di-moratti/</a>

This place has completely gone to the dogs recently

Embarrassed to be associated with some of the posts on here

jake28 said:
So Ibrahimovic,Grosso,Dacourt,Vieira,Maicon to name but a few were all freebies?...

Maicon, who was signed on a free transfer, became the world's best right-back - quite inspired business that, wasn't it?

Others turned out to be huge bargains for Inter like Ibra at £16million and Vieira at £6.5million. Plus Maxwell and Dacourt on Bosmans.

Mancini's dealings in the transfer market at Inter were undeniably very good.

Damocles said:

I could argue the same about off-topic and that thread you had with Billy up here.

I'm far less worried about Blues with constructive criticism(some isn't I admit) and some blues panicking having never experienced this before than the nonsense going on downstairs.

Mancio said:
santasa said:
I don't believe he will survive this spring in case of title loss.
(Here in Milano/Milan he is Inter fans worst nightmare, despite of two titles, but not without the reason. In short this is what you get when talk to them - one title handed over by FA after he failed to produce with spending spree on most expensive Inter team in history and next season another in (calciopoli) devastated league without relegated Juve and severely punished Milan (stripped of points) but only with closest of margin since Milan almost catch with them. Both season in Champions League Inter was average at best. Then enters Mourinho and rest is history !)
I have no idea what to say on that....

you can say that is bullshit coz it is.

I am not sure about that - certainly 70-80 thousand Inter tifozi wouldn't agree and certainly they love they club and support projects, managers, etc - I am simply not sure....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

I could argue the same about off-topic and that thread you had with Billy up here.

I'm far less worried about Blues with constructive criticism(some isn't I admit) and some blues panicking having never experienced this before than the nonsense going on downstairs.

I have yet to read anything that can be remotely labelled as constructive criticism and would like somebody to point this out.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

I have yet to read anything that can be remotely labelled as constructive criticism and would like somebody to point this out.

I think pointing out where we've gone wrong, and saying how we should be playing ie. the tempo, movement etc. and pointing out that Mancini needs to do more to motivate the players and force to play at a higher tempo and work harder and earn his wage with some world class man management is pretty constructive.

I also think pointing out how wasteful we've been in front of goal and suggesting we need a new striker coach would also be constructive...

I also think there's been some interesting debate, stats and points of view going on that's far more than just slagging Roberto and the team off, though of course, some of that has been going on, but as many threads downstairs are turning into a farce with as many culprits, some very familiar, as are up here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.