Will they fire Mancini?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I could argue the same about off-topic and that thread you had with Billy up here.

I'm far less worried about Blues with constructive criticism(some isn't I admit) and some blues panicking having never experienced this before than the nonsense going on downstairs.

I have yet to read anything that can be remotely labelled as constructive criticism and would like somebody to point this out.

I think pointing out where we've gone wrong, and saying how we should be playing ie. the tempo, movement etc. and pointing out that Mancini needs to do more to motivate the players and force to play at a higher tempo and work harder and earn his wage with some world class man management is pretty constructive.

I also think pointing out how wasteful we've been in front of goal and suggesting we need a new striker coach would also be constructive...

I also think there's been some interesting debate, stats and points of view going on that's far more than just slagging Roberto and the team off, though of course, some of that has been going on, but as many threads downstairs are turning into a farce with as many culprits, some very familiar, as are up here.

None of this is constructive as it presumes that these things arent happening and that we would be more successful if they did. It also presumes to know the level of motivation of the players, presumes that a league record goal haul is inadequate, presumes to understand the level of coaching of the players, etc.

Once you can prove them conclusively, then you xan go on to make constructive criticism of them. Until then its opinion based entirely on uninformed hesarsay and guessing.

Any other candidate for constructive criticism?

It's been said before a thousand times but it doesn't make it any less true:

Remember where we've come from and realise where we're going.

In the scheme of those two factors whether we finish first or second this season is small fry.

Am I desperate to win it this year? Yes, but if we don't we'll be back next season. When are people going to get their heads around the owners that we have will ensure success eventually?

I had a girlfriend once who after a few months of me getting us into most nightclubs on the guest list moaned like fuck because we had to queue to get in somewhere one Saturday night. I pointed out to her that the year before she didn't even know what a guest list was. Some posters on here remind me of her.

Apart from the perfect tits.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
I have yet to read anything that can be remotely labelled as constructive criticism and would like somebody to point this out.

I think pointing out where we've gone wrong, and saying how we should be playing ie. the tempo, movement etc. and pointing out that Mancini needs to do more to motivate the players and force to play at a higher tempo and work harder and earn his wage with some world class man management is pretty constructive.

I also think pointing out how wasteful we've been in front of goal and suggesting we need a new striker coach would also be constructive...

I also think there's been some interesting debate, stats and points of view going on that's far more than just slagging Roberto and the team off, though of course, some of that has been going on, but as many threads downstairs are turning into a farce with as many culprits, some very familiar, as are up here.

None of this is constructive as it presumes that these things arent happening and that we would be more successful if they did. It also presumes to know the level of motivation of the players, presumes that a league record goal haul is inadequate, presumes to understand the level of coaching of the players, etc.

Once you can prove them conclusively, then you xan go on to make constructive criticism of them. Until then its opinion based entirely on uninformed hesarsay and guessing.

when it comes to motivation it is a hear say but would you agree that watching the matches is not enough of an evidence for saying that city play too narrow and slow in build up and that mostly he has no plan B? I think it's something everyone will agree on.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

I think they're fair enough, there wouldn't be a forum if we weren't allowed to make judgements and offer up suggestions and our opinions, would there?

secondly, we're nowhere near the record league goal haul.

you're also ignoring any point about downstairs, I guess if it isn't anti-Mancini you ain't interested.

Some of the comments on this thread are fucking pathetic.

Mourinho....thanks but no thanks.its all about him and his own self importance,it wouldn't be about city anymore....Mancini for me all the way whatever happens this season.We lost a game of football,nowt else....this place is in meltdown!get a pair blues,remember where we have come from.

No17 said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

when it comes to motivation it is a hear say but would you agree that watching the matches is not enough of an evidence for saying that city play too narrow and slow in build up and that mostly he has no plan B? I think it's something everyone will agree on.

No, that's nonsense.

We've played about five different ways this season. Have you watched us much?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's been said before a thousand times but it doesn't make it any less true:

Remember where we've come from and realise where we're going.

In the scheme of those two factors whether we finish first or second this season is small fry.

Am I desperate to win it this year? Yes, but if we don't we'll be back next season. When are people going to get their heads around the owners that we have will ensure success eventually?

I had a girlfriend once who after a few months of me getting us into most nightclubs on the guest list moaned like fuck because we had to queue to get in somewhere one Saturday night. I pointed out to her that the year before she didn't even know what a guest list was. Some posters on here remind me of her.

Apart from the perfect tits.

you can know where you've come from and still strive to be the best and for your club to be the best and get frustrated and annoyed when it lets you down, even on an individual game by game basis.

What happened 5/10/20 years ago has no relevance to what happened in the last game and what we need to do to make sure we don't repeat it in the next game, and the game after etc.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
No17 said:
Damocles said:

No, that's nonsense.

yes, and we're too slow, too narrow, have no pace and have no width or consistently quality delivery, well not since about December anyway.

For finishing in the top 2 of the best football league in the World? Don't think so.

If we do finish second this year, it will be to an inferior squad but superior manager. Hate to say it but old Baconface has been there and done it so many times and sadly for us, I feel will do it again.

Despite all the money at City and success he had in Italy, Mancini is still on a learning curve in the EPL. No question he's made mistakes this season, everyone does, however I fully expect Mancini to be there next season pushing the Rags all the way again and hopefully for many seasons to come. Keep the faith and believe, CTID.

Damocles said:
No17 said:
Damocles said:

No, that's nonsense.

indeed I have...and what are the five different ways?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.