Will they fire Mancini?

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stillsy said:
If we fail to win the league this season?

Mancini has changed my mind on him and I love the bloke now where as I had my doubts before. I know we wasn't really expecting to win the title this season but having been in such a strong position for so long we have now thrown it away and I can only think that if we fail to win the league then he is a goner.

With Mourinho lurking and presumably seeking a move back to England then maybe the owners will make it happen?

One thing is guarenteed if we sign mourinho... We will win league titles... However long he stays is another matter but we will have lots and lots of silverware.

Yes. They will and should fire Mancini even IF we win the League. This is an utter shambles.

So we should sack the players too??????

spend millions,and win Nothing...once again,Mancini OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking disgraceful performance first half!!

We are shite at the back with no Vinnie or Lescott!!

Yaya is siting far too deep and we have got the tactics all wrong. Someone on here mentioned last week are going deeper and deeper every game and its like Mancini wants to defend his way to the title / europa league!!

If we dont get back to the way we were attacking first half of the season scoring goals and winning games, we can wave bye bye to the title / europa league and Mancini will also be waving bye bye to Manchester!!

I fear bye bye to all of the above!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Players get managers the sack.

There is a worrying air of a disconnect between the team and Mancini.

No bottle and too few leaders to enforce beyond the dugout.

aside from pace, leadership is what we lack the most. Kompany has it. No one else does.

Amazing isn't it? I was the only one here saying Mancini wasn't the right man for us. I got repeatedly lambasted here and called 'rag' etc for doing so. Now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon - at least I was saying so a year ago!

His negative tactics, team selections, motivational skills, etc etc are simply not good enough. They never have been and never will be.

Also, some of those players have never been good enough either and Mancini had plenty of chance to sort it out in three transfer windows. He didn't. Now he will pay the price with his job, and rightly so.

The owners will never sanction giving him another 150m in the summer.

Murinho and City were always made for each other (both mad). And Murinho was always the owners first choice before settling on Mancini...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.