Will they fire Mancini?

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
Well, as Didsbury Dave has said previously, Duncan Castles is the man in the know when it comes to City stories.

So by that standard, it appears that my prediction that Mourinho is still not coming to City may be proved right... yet again!

I think I also suggested he would either remaion in Madrid or go to Spurs or Liverpool if the rags brief wasn't up for grabs in the summer.

And if Mourinho isn't coming then Mancini is as safe as houses. Isn't he? Well, isn't he!!
Dpends mate. We may go after a manager that has had successful results this season and got their team playing better than the sum of its parts, like Dalglish at Liverpool.
That would be the Liverpool who have won one trophy more than us, would it?

you know if we'd won the Carling Cup and were 7th?

you'd have been begging for Mancini to be sacked, guaran-damn-tee it.

You have a go at the signing of Nasri? fuck's sake Kenny with Carroll, Suarez, Downing & Henderson, jesus christ.

hope you're either pissed, or on the Wind-up, or both.

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not just 99% sure, I'm 100% sure my mind is boggling.
Liverpool have won one more trophy than Barca also to be fair this season, I bet Pep is fretting.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Dpends mate. We may go after a manager that has had successful results this season and got their team playing better than the sum of its parts, like Dalglish at Liverpool.

You have a go at the signing of Nasri? fuck's sake Kenny with Carroll, Suarez, Downing & Henderson, jesus christ.

he is just plain a troll

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not just 99% sure, I'm 100% sure my mind is boggling.
Liverpool have won one more trophy than Barca also to be fair this season, I bet Pep is fretting.

na they've won a couple of bits and pieces this season.

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:

he is just plain a troll
Hahaha!

Has the irony hit you yet?

remoh said:
SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
Well, as Didsbury Dave has said previously, Duncan Castles is the man in the know when it comes to City stories.

So by that standard, it appears that my prediction that Mourinho is still not coming to City may be proved right... yet again!

I think I also suggested he would either remaion in Madrid or go to Spurs or Liverpool if the rags brief wasn't up for grabs in the summer.

And if Mourinho isn't coming then Mancini is as safe as houses. Isn't he? Well, isn't he!!

Did someone mention O'Neill?
The way Manchester City FC has been utterly disgracefully treated by the corrupt media scum bags, there is no chance in hell, Khaldoon Al Mubarak will even entertain the idea of English/British manager.

Sorry O'Neill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.