Will they fire Mancini?

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
Well, as Didsbury Dave has said previously, Duncan Castles is the man in the know when it comes to City stories.

So by that standard, it appears that my prediction that Mourinho is still not coming to City may be proved right... yet again!

I think I also suggested he would either remaion in Madrid or go to Spurs or Liverpool if the rags brief wasn't up for grabs in the summer.

And if Mourinho isn't coming then Mancini is as safe as houses. Isn't he? Well, isn't he!!
Dpends mate. We may go after a manager that has had successful results this season and got their team playing better than the sum of its parts, like Dalglish at Liverpool.

No chance we're going to get a manager of that quality to the club.

He's already won one trophy this season, might very well get a second.

How can we compete with that record?

No. Best hope might be Brendan Rogers. He's possiblythe next Barcelona manager if we don't snap him up quick.

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
Well, as Didsbury Dave has said previously, Duncan Castles is the man in the know when it comes to City stories.

So by that standard, it appears that my prediction that Mourinho is still not coming to City may be proved right... yet again!

I think I also suggested he would either remaion in Madrid or go to Spurs or Liverpool if the rags brief wasn't up for grabs in the summer.

And if Mourinho isn't coming then Mancini is as safe as houses. Isn't he? Well, isn't he!!
Dpends mate. We may go after a manager that has had successful results this season and got their team playing better than the sum of its parts, like Dalglish at Liverpool.

Touche , but I now realise DD was only joking.

Silly me , apologies DD.

Soulboy said:

Imagine we could get Kenny and he brought along Big Andy, Adam, Downing, and Hendo with him. The final pieces of the jigsaw.

LoveCity said:
Soulboy said:

Imagine we could get Kenny and he brought along Big Andy, Adam, Downing, and Hendo with him. The final pieces of the jigsaw.

At least Craig would return home and some bluemooners would be over the moon.

mancity1 said:
LoveCity said:
Soulboy said:

At least Craig would return home and some bluemooners would be over the moon.

I could just about live with that but I m not buying the inevitable retro shell suit.

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:

Did someone mention O'Neill?

remoh said:
SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:

Did someone mention O'Neill?
I hope not now his bubble has burst.

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:

That would be the Liverpool who have won one trophy more than us, would it?

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:

That would be the Liverpool who have won one trophy more than us, would it?
The same CC that meant Birmingham had a more successful season than Chelsea last season of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.