Will they fire Mancini?

dctid said:
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini is at the Lille game watching Hazard with Platt (big smiles as Hazard made it 1-0). Would Mancini bother if his job wasn't safe? I truly believe he is safe for at least one more season and already planning our transfer activities.

Maybe it just took him 2 seasons to understand that we need pacey wingers.

I don't mind mistakes as long as the manager corrects the mistakes.

Not a Mancini type player - fat too fast - alternatively if he does sign him he will make Hazed play in a lead vest

And on his weak side.

remoh said:
dctid said:
Blue Haze said:
Maybe it just took him 2 seasons to understand that we need pacey wingers.

I don't mind mistakes as long as the manager corrects the mistakes.

Not a Mancini type player - fat too fast - alternatively if he does sign him he will make Hazed play in a lead vest

And on his weak side.

oops!!!!!!!! forgot about that tactic

Tactical geniius

........... I have given up on this site just popped on as my mate needs a ticket for stoke

The top post is slagging off mancini "now we look like throghing away the league" what a waste of time OP is why have we thrown anything away we are on target for 85 - 90 points if the scum beat that then they have won it we have improved and are ready to go again next season

But with you knobs around it will be the same as the last 40 years sack the manager bollocks you even got a chairman the sack once look where that ended up Franny Lee and div 3 read a bit of the club's histroy before writing such bollocks

Ric the site has become a moaning waste of time shame it used to be very good

dctid said:
remoh said:
dctid said:

And on his weak side.

Tactical geniius

omgggg you're so right mancini is the worst manager ever, it has nothing to do with AJ not being able to cross for shit with either foot, not at all ...

andrewmswift said:
dctid said:
remoh said:
And on his weak side.

Tactical geniius

omgggg you're so right mancini is the worst manager ever, it has nothing to do with AJ not being able to cross for shit with either foot, not at all ...

Just how much practice has Mancini allowed him with his left foot?

remoh said:
andrewmswift said:
dctid said:

Tactical geniius

you're 100% right, it's completely impossible to cross with your left foot on the right. i've never seen it done in the history of football

andrewmswift said:
remoh said:
andrewmswift said:

you're 100% right, it's completely impossible to cross with your left foot on the right. i've never seen it done in the history of football
:-) It's called an inswinging cross when you cross from your weak side. It can be even be even more dangerous than a normal cross as the momentum is towards goal and even a slight touch can be enough to score.

Look at this cross by Jesus Navas. SKIP to 7:50. Look at how good of a cross that is. AJ should try that more.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7JSphuerA[/youtube]

sam-caddick said:
I like Hazard but for me Robben and Lavezzi should be our winger priorities this summer. Robben will be a steal for 10m as well esp with FFP coming in. Hazard would be too much of a risk IMO coming from quite a poor league for 25m + to the PL. We need tweaks in the summer and wingers and a CB will be perfect I think.

Robben is available for 10m? Even if he's injured for half the season, that's a fucking steal.[/quote]

He only has a year left on his contract and due to injuries Bayern are looking at Reus from Monchengladbach as a replacement however new news is that Bayern want to re new his contract with 170k a week wages!!

IMO he is the best winger in the world and for a winger with 38 league goals in 55 league games it aint bad going!! Plus he is rapid which is what we need!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.