Will they fire Mancini?

Mancio said:
hgblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Forza Mancini

Think long term and not short term unlike Chelsea. United stuck with Fergie and we should stand by Roberto; it will eventually all click into place and we WILL become the best team in the world under Mancini!

No we won't. We'll be competitive domestically and fall short in Europe. If you're happy with that, which many blues are, then stick with Mancini. If you want to dominate domestically and going toe to toe with the likes of Barcelona in Europe, then you appoint Mourinho.

without at least other 4/5 signings mourinho would just suck the cok of barca and real madrid. like he did at inter before they buy eto'o motta milito lucio pandev and sneijder.

Remind me again, how did Inter do in the CL under Mancini? And under Mourinho? How have you been doing since he left? How's Mourinho doing in La Liga against the 'best team in the world' Barcelona? Want to bet against Madrid winning the CL? Having said that, sucking the cocks of Barcelona and Madrid would still be preferable to sucking the cocks of Kiev and Sporting Lisbon.

I can't believe all this speculation about appointing another foreign manager.
Hasn't the Mancini experience taught us the dangers employing a man who has to learn not only to speak our language, but how to play in the Premier League?
Most of the names mentioned in this thread would be in the same boat as Roberto, needing several seasons to get the drift (we don't know how long it takes because Mancini hasn't made it yet)
Clearly, this comment doesn't include the likes of Mourinho, who's done it all before, but how much of a gamble would it be to try an established, experienced, respected and talented manager such as...

MARTIN O'NEILL!

(fire away)

remoh said:
Hasn't the Mancini experience taught us the dangers employing a man who has to learn not only to speak our language, but how to play in the Premier League?
Most of the names mentioned in this thread would be in the same boat as Roberto, needing several seasons to get the drift (we don't know how long it takes because Mancini hasn't made it yet)
Clearly, this comment doesn't include the likes of Mourinho, who's done it all before, but how much of a gamble would it be to try an established, experienced, respected and talented manager such as...

MARTIN O'NEILL!

(fire away)

I think there are better managers knocking about, with Prem experience, than O'Neill.

How about Mick McCarthy?

At least he wouldn't cost us any severance to release him.

remoh said:

MARTIN O'NEILL!

(fire away)

The best manager in the league in my opinion.
I would be very interested to see what he, or maybe Brendan Rodgers could do with our squad, but having said that I don't want to see Mancini sacked just yet.

If that fookin nutcase Emery at Valencia can get them playing as a team - a team cobbled together with money from selling their best players, players half of whom I´d never heard of AND they´ve done it in their first season together , then why can´t Bob seem to engender the same passion, team ethic and determination in us with fookin supposed superstars?

Perhaps I answered my question in the previous clause

All will be revealed or unravelled on Wed

Then we WILL know

Get to it Bob - the time for balls out, upfront, has arrived

hgblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Forza Mancini

Think long term and not short term unlike Chelsea. United stuck with Fergie and we should stand by Roberto; it will eventually all click into place and we WILL become the best team in the world under Mancini!

No we won't. We'll be competitive domestically and fall short in Europe. If you're happy with that, which many blues are, then stick with Mancini. If you want to dominate domestically and going toe to toe with the likes of Barcelona in Europe, then you appoint Mourinho.

Who are you, mystic meg!?

Can't believe this topic is even up for discussion. Mancini has delivered our first trophy, we went out of the champions league with a points total that would 9/10 get you through in the hardest group in the competition and are likely to get a points total in the prem that would normally win you the league. The progress has been phenomenal. Where has sacking managers got Chelsea?

This team is developing and we have improved our points total massively (and by the way we can still win the league) on last season and some people want to undo that by taking a high risk chance on another manager!!?

As usual, its city fans pressing the self destruct button.

I

Cant see Mancini going anywhere to be honest unless Mouriniho become available which i think the lure will be too great

Dont have a massive problem with Mancini staying BUT he needs to change his style of play to win the prem

Quite like Rogers and Jol also

Give Mancini a 5 year deal - personally i dont think he is the right person to win us the title but then again i would struggle to put anybody above him.

Mancini seems to be trying to play Italien tacticc modified to suit the prem - ie slow meticulus keep ball which is great but trying to walk the ball into the net is ninsense.

Blue Mooner said:
hgblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Forza Mancini

Can't believe this topic is even up for discussion. Mancini has delivered our first trophy, we went out of the champions league with a points total that would 9/10 get you through in the hardest group in the competition and are likely to get a points total in the prem that would normally win you the league. The progress has been phenomenal. Where has sacking managers got Chelsea?

This team is developing and we have improved our points total massively (and by the way we can still win the league) on last season and some people want to undo that by taking a high risk chance on another manager!!?

I

High risk chance employing Mourinho? Give me strength.

Blue Mooner said:
hgblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Forza Mancini

I

Over and over again, we get Blues on here confusing team achievement with managerial ability.
Is it so hard to see that the players have carried our manager to the (limited) success that we've had so far and that our talented and expensive squad have done their best to paper over the cracks regarding tactics, team selection and inspiration?

Your whole argument is a false one. Please don't come up with it again.

Much obliged,

Remoh.

hgblue said:
Blue Mooner said:
hgblue said:

I

High risk chance employing Mourinho? Give me strength.

Mourinho, isn't available, i think that' s obvious to anyone. Give me strength.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.