Will they fire Mancini?

If he stays and we don't win it this year, it will put huge pressure on next years title bid as he will be a goner for sure if we don't win that one.

As much as I like Bob and have faith in him, imo that would be a fair decision. We all know that longevity brings success but with the squad he have we really should win it within 3 and a half years in charge.

So really the best solution would be to save all the speculation and uneccesary pressure and just go and win the last ten games.

PMSL. We are already at the "you're not the manager nana nana na" stage of the thread.

Close down the forum, it is now defunct.

blueprint said:
Damocles said:
If only Mancini would have asked blueprint, this nasty title business would be over by now. This is why blueprint is a highly successful football manager and Mancini is just a twonk on a forum saying that he knows better.

Wait, I've mixed something up there.......

I know its an oxymoron ;)
Playing winning football!
But isn't that the blueprint for success?

That isn't an oxymoron, you moron.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The owners won't be too worried per se if we don't win the league. They recognise it's a competition and that we're still a work in progress & we can't win every game.

However they will be looking at our away record (which is W2 D2 L4 in the last 8 games) and be asking Mancini what he is going to do about improving that. If his answer is something like "We deserved to win but have been a bit unlucky" then he'll be sacked. Apart from Balotelli, not many in the dressing room would be too bothered by that which makes me even wonder if our players aren't "doing a Chelsea".

I know your thoughts here, but I feel , aside from the obvious exception the squad is behind the manager and our owner would be flabbergasted if he had players contacting him directly. We will not make the same mistakes as chelski.

Dan1elle said:
Please God, no! And PLEASE God - NOT Mourinho! Who would want to watch the utter shite his teams play and the way they kick the crap out of the opposition if the go behind. Anti-football that prick of a poseur!

Don't watch much football then?

The Real Madrid team I have watched this season don't tend to go behind all that often it has to be said.

I actually think they could win Champs League this season.

VOOMER said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The owners won't be too worried per se if we don't win the league. They recognise it's a competition and that we're still a work in progress & we can't win every game.

However they will be looking at our away record (which is W2 D2 L4 in the last 8 games) and be asking Mancini what he is going to do about improving that. If his answer is something like "We deserved to win but have been a bit unlucky" then he'll be sacked. Apart from Balotelli, not many in the dressing room would be too bothered by that which makes me even wonder if our players aren't "doing a Chelsea".

...aside from the obvious exception the squad is behind the manager...
And the evidence for this is?

Perhaps a better example was Ron Saunders, who was actively disliked by the City players. They wanted Book in charge so they effectively went on strike, losing so many games that the board felt it had little choice but to accede to their wishes.

certain players are definately not trying to their full capacity, and it's not on.

If Mancini can't get them to die for the shirt, and can't get them to bounce back and win the league, after already going through the farce of January, then serious questions have to be asked.

The only way we're going to get better is by Mancini accepting his flaws in our squad and creating a plan B that utilises pace and wingers from out wide.

Unfortunately, I don't think ADUG are going to give him the £100-150m he'll need to strengthen our squad to the suitable level, and RVP isn't the answer imo.

what the fuck is barry doing telling platt to fuck off mancini needs to get these players told no fucking dissent. If he starts losing the dressing room the shiek will get rid this summer if and only if mourinho is available.

Dan1elle said:
Please God, no! And PLEASE God - NOT Mourinho! Who would want to watch the utter shite his teams play and the way they kick the crap out of the opposition if the go behind. Anti-football that prick of a poseur!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.