Will they fire Mancini?

If we do that despite the progress we have made, then that is NOT the Manchester City I have grew up supporting. I don't want to be part of that.

I doubt the target for this season was the title although I bet it had silverware in there.

Monsour won't sack Mancini, can't see him wanting to go down the Chelsea route. Can you?

I'd be livid if they sacked Mancini.

His ideal team isn't even complete yet. Remember late summer he said he wanted something like 4 players?

Mancio said:
No17 said:
Mancio said:
you can say that is bullshit coz it is.

not sure it is bullshit mate because he did assemble the most expensive inter team, and won a title because of the calciopoli and all that...and after juve were relegated milan almost caught them as is stated above...and he lost a couple of finals to an inferior roma...he is a one plan manager...he has a fixed tactics he likes to play and finds players according to it...his problem is that he misjudges many of players hence the spending sprees and constant cry for more players, when he, in the eyes of many, has the most devastating strike force apart from real and barca right now, and he can't utilize it to it's full potential...

you are too stupid for me to waste my time with you mate. you have got a problem with dzeko and so are trying to undermine the manager who dont play your boyfried day in day out.

regard inter you definitely dont know what you are talking about coz during mancini's tenure inter spent nearly nothing and i challenge you to show the opposite. idiot.

did I ever mention Dzeko in this conversation?

I don't rate him as a manager and that's my opinion calling me an idiot and stupid is childish and a depiction of you so nice to know who I'm dealing with...

oh and I forgot to look at your name...that explains it...

mcfc-mark said:
If we do that despite the progress we have made, then that is NOT the Manchester City I have grew up supporting. I don't want to be part of that.

Unfortunately it is. Remember Swales and the revolving door on the manager's office. And the good it did us?

Sheikh Mansour is not Swales thank God.

Mancio said:
No17 said:
Mancio said:

not sure it is bullshit mate because he did assemble the most expensive inter team, and won a title because of the calciopoli and all that...and after juve were relegated milan almost caught them as is stated above...and he lost a couple of finals to an inferior roma...he is a one plan manager...he has a fixed tactics he likes to play and finds players according to it...his problem is that he misjudges many of players hence the spending sprees and constant cry for more players, when he, in the eyes of many, has the most devastating strike force apart from real and barca right now, and he can't utilize it to it's full potential...

you are too stupid for me to waste my time with you mate. you have got a problem with dzeko and so are trying to undermine the manager who dont play your boyfried day in day out.

regard inter you definitely dont know what you are talking about coz during mancini's tenure inter spent nearly nothing and i challenge you to show the opposite. idiot.
Can we cut out the personal stuff please Mancio. It's unnecessary.

No17 said:
Mancio said:
No17 said:

did I ever mention Dzeko in this conversation?

I don't rate him as a manager and that's my opinion calling me an idiot and stupid is childish and a depiction of you so nice to know who I'm dealing with...

oh and I forgot to look at your name...that explains it...

you are allowed to not rate mancini. is idiotic and stupid when anyone write shite like you just did regards mancini's inter tenure and i'm still waiting for you to show us how much money mancini spent building "the more expensive inter ever" as you wrote

Mancio said:
No17 said:
Mancio said:

So Ibrahimovic,Grosso,Dacourt,Vieira,Maicon to name but a few were all freebies?...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancio said:
No17 said:

Can we cut out the personal stuff please Mancio. It's unnecessary.

yes we can !

and i'll do !

anyway still waiting for see an your simil remark all the time i get offense like that from your friends

jake28 said:
Mancio said:
No17 said:

So Ibrahimovic,Grosso,Dacourt,Vieira,Maicon to name but a few were all freebies?...

or Walter Samuel and David Pizarro, Chivu and Suazo...to name just a few...

anyway still waiting for see an your simil remark all the time i get offense like that from your friends

Have I ever insulted or offended you personally? And which friends are you talking about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.