Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

If he goes then the shit house, press and media have won, not to mention corrupt officials, I trust that he won't let them win. I think when he does go.it will only be when once we have won the CL.

hard to say with Pep...he clearly is his own man and i cannt imagine anyone persuading him from his course which Im guessing he is pretty set on and will have planned out.
He has had major success now in the Spannish, German and now premiership with us.....that leaves Italy (would he bother with the French league) and also national management (dont know if this would interest him)

He has always said that he would not stay if he didnt believe he couldnt improve us or if he was got rid of (cannt see that ever happening). He has also said he has never felt so backed and supported by a club so thats a huge positive

The other thing to consider is his family - that could have a huge influence one way or another.

This or next season will be his last. I very much doubt they’ll be a new contract. Just enjoy him whilst he’s here and respect him for the man he is and the decisions he’ll make.

Dont think this season will be his last...thought id seen his contract runs out next year..no way will the powers at be ask him to elav even if we dont win the league.....they habe to be happy with what they are seeing in general...its the nest football we have ever played and even in a season where we might not win the league (and even if we didnt win anything) i think Pep would have done enough in previous seasons to earn a bit of time to have another go.

Never left a contract, so we have another season and then from there who knows.

this short term 4 at Barca, 3 at Bayern is not the full picture.

Barca he was close to staying longer and only internal politics made him move, Bayern he had given City word he would move at the end of the contract.

Arteta was offered the Arsenal job, which means he applied and then turned it down to learn of Pep. That is my worry that Pep might be leaving at the end of next season.

His last season, we can't allow ourselves to go into next season if we know he won't sign an extension.

She’s only gone back for four months to sort something out with one of her businesses.
Anyone know how old his kids are?, I know they are at St Bedes and apparently love it there, hopefully still have a few years until they complete their education.

Dont think this season will be his last...thought id seen his contract runs out next year..no way will the powers at be ask him to elav even if we dont win the league.....they habe to be happy with what they are seeing in general...its the nest football we have ever played and even in a season where we might not win the league (and even if we didnt win anything) i think Pep would have done enough in previous seasons to earn a bit of time to have another go.

He could be here 40 years and we wouldn't sack him, wasn't suggesting that at all. He works in small cycles and whilst I don't believe we need too much work there is just enough to do that might make him say thank's, I'm off.

Honestly, I bloody love Pep - but I would not be absolutely gutted if he does leave in the next season or two. He's given us a lot of trophies and joy, but if he refuses to make changes I can see that things would start to get a little bit stale under him. In my opinion he has actually not been that good at transitioning the old core of players out and blooding new players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.