Will we win the league? Yes or no.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We need to strengthen midfield and CB in the window. Not enough quality in either.

Wonder if Chelsea might go back for Rooney in January?

I hope so cos that really would cripple the rags lol

can't see him staying at a lower-mid table side like the rags

Balti said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We need to strengthen midfield and CB in the window. Not enough quality in either.

Wonder if Chelsea might go back for Rooney in January?

I hope so cos that really would cripple the rags lol

can't see him staying at a lower-mid table side like the rags

If Rooney says he wants a away in the January window then a meltdown of epic proportions could commence over at the swamp.
As Rooney's team are now negotiating from a position of strength it is more likely they will extend his contract on the same or possibly
more money. Previously the rags wouldn't even listen to this suggestion however, they really have no choice now.
if Rooney jumps ship it will be the signal to all that the glory days at OT are now coming to an end.
It will be very interesting to watch.

One factor this season is that we won't be losing Yaya for the African nations cup, that's a big plus for us. I know other teams won't be losing players as well but he's so important to us.

Unless we change our thrilling but outdated 4-4-2 formation to a more modern playing system the answer is no.

Football isn't just about scoring, it's about defending too and this is something we are seriously struggling with.

Unless we adopt a horses for courses tactical approach, I can't see us winning squat.

Beat Arsenal next weekend and it's on.

Lose and it's over.

Hopefully Silva will be back.

It's in our own hands so it's certainly on. Once we get in front we'll win it .

We can draw now against Arsenal and just be 6 points behind them.

Makes our point at Southampton look all the better.

Chelsea lost at Stoke and Arsenal drop 2 points at home

It's going to go all the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.