Will we win the league? Yes or no.

Ducado said:
It's one of the closest seasons ever I have not got a clue who will win it it could any one of the current top 4 even United have got a small chance because margins are that tight a couple of losses can send any team right down the table
You still think United could win the league . Blooming hell your head must be scrambled . The only teams I can see winning the league now are Arsenal , Chelsea and the magnificent Manchester City .

At present, no.

Should we drastically turn around the away form, then yes.

We have the strongest side in the league, so we should win the league, but we'll never achieve that playing the way we do from home at present.

I am starting to feel a bit more optimistic about this. Had you asked me after Sunderland I would have said no chance. History really has shown no more than 6 losses and we have 4 but it was crucial to get through WBA & yesterday unbeaten. It was a boost Chelsea slipping up yesterday. We have a little run going now and we must keep it going, if we can rein in Arsenal a bit by beating them next week and win our remaining games this month then it will look a lot more healthy. As ever though, everything will depend on the away form I think. It's been so long since Arsenal did it that they may wobble a bit soon with the pressure.

the way we are playing at present no we wont....

howeve the changes the manager needs to make are pretty simple so if he does then yes we could do it....it will be very very frustrating if he doesnt make those changes cause its pretty obvious to see what he needs to do

If you take the three promoted teams as like for like with the three that got relegated then we are seven points up on the same fixtures as last season which means we are at 85 points, beat Arsenal that means 87 and if we beat liverpool at home that is 89 points which I reckon it will be enough to win league.

Important games as far as I am concerned we must beat Palace home and away, we have to beat Hull away and Cardiff at home. Then it is a matter of simply matching the results from last year. If we get something out of the Everton away fixture and the Liverpool away fixture we could exceed the points haul. Over to Pellegrini and his tactics and having the distraction of the CL which Liverpool don't have.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We need to strengthen midfield and CB in the window. Not enough quality in either.

Wonder if Chelsea might go back for Rooney in January?

That's a scary thought.

Need to beat Arsenal now.

If we are within 3 points by Christmas I think we'll do it. Any more than that and we're making it hard for ourselves.

Closer we get the more pressure on Arsenal, that'll be hard for them to deal with as we found out a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.