Will we win the league? Yes or no.

We still have the potential to. The ones writing us off are probably the people that were fully backing us to walk the league last week. It's a knee jerk reaction to a dull performance. We didn't play well but it's a long way to go and it was a tactical mistake today. We can't afford to make anymore tactical errors, but for now we're still in it and for me, still the best team in the league. Keep the faith

The away form will have to turn pretty quickly now. I can't see the Tarquins slipping up tomoz.

Not if we persist with putting second rate players on to try and change the game. Its a total myth that we have the strongest squad.

arsenal and even liverpool are quietly going about their business with no pressure at all on them - the focus this season is aimed at us, chelsea and manure

we along with chelsea are too inconsistent at the moment, manure are just pants. Looking at liverpool I honestly cant see them challenging arsenal all the way but they are hanging in there

December's game are now massive for us, and as said earlier I would rest players in Munich

Looking at our away games after Xmas we won't be winning the league this season. Our away form would need to completely turn full swing which won't happen under Pellers. Seems like a nice man but the repeated mistakes are a huge worry and I'm astonished he doesn't realise what is wrong.

jake28 said:
Looking at our away games after Xmas we won't be winning the league this season. Our away form would need to completely turn full swing which won't happen under Pellers. Seems like a nice man but the repeated mistakes are a huge worry and I'm astonished he doesn't realise what is wrong.

problem is jake that Pellers post match actually identified and stated what went wrong which meant he must have said this to the players at half time

Yes.

Not being funny or disrespectful to MCFC, you didn't play your best today. But you got a point from it. Playing a Saints team which is vastly improved and has had some amazing results this season at home is no easy task, and they looked up for it today. MCFC can look forward to the return of Silva, as much as other players, who will vastly improve the team. This may be a slow start, but as it stands, your home ground is a fortress, and your away results are improving, you have enough depth in the squad to rest key players and still get results in the busy December months. Come May I expect MCFC to be on top of the pile, and I believe you will be.

ek13 said:
Yes.

Not being funny or disrespectful to MCFC, you didn't play your best today. But you got a point from it. Playing a Saints team which is vastly improved and has had some amazing results this season at home is no easy task, and they looked up for it today. MCFC can look forward to the return of Silva, as much as other players, who will vastly improve the team. This may be a slow start, but as it stands, your home ground is a fortress, and your away results are improving, you have enough depth in the squad to rest key players and still get results in the busy December months. Come May I expect MCFC to be on top of the pile, and I believe you will be.

Thanks Arsene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.