Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

Liverpool need one loss and we are back in it. Unfortunately that is when we win all our remaining matches. We won't. I haven't give up, but reality is our chances are even more slim than two years ago. As it is now I just hope we finish the season in style.

For me the title is well and truly still on, all we need is Chelsea to win at Liverpool and we win the rest of are games and we can win it on goal difference,
The Chelsea loss was good for us this weekend, with that and a little bit mined games from pele like, " we don't think Chelsea will win at anfield so Liverpool will win the title" Chelsea will need to show the fans everybody else they can.

Id like to hear " wi'll fight till the end, we're MAN CITY and wi'll fight till the end " when the players are coming on the pitch on Monday.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
alanblue said:
Liverpool to draw with chelsea, lose to palace which is possible knowing pulis, City to win all our remaining games, jobs a good un.
Pulis will not go out of his way to do us any favours, he hates City the bitter old bastard

Blame Wee Paul Dickov for that

And the ref.... "5 minutes??"

To win the title you need momentum in the run in we havent had that where as Liverpool has .if Liverpool do win it ,it woiud be a fantatic achievment because any team that can go on a run like they have done quite honestly deserves it .having said that it not over till the fat lady sings ,so ge tyour fingers out City & show the world what we are made of

cant see it live in hope but realistically another underporming season from the team

Dont care what anybody says regard less of how well Liverpool have played we royally fucked it up with too many half arsed performances

J.A.M said:
For me the title is well and truly still on, all we need is Chelsea to win at Liverpool and we win the rest of are games and we can win it on goal difference,
The Chelsea loss was good for us this weekend, with that and a little bit mined games from pele like, " we don't think Chelsea will win at anfield so Liverpool will win the title" Chelsea will need to show the fans everybody else they can.

I'd like to hear " we'll fight till the end, we're MAN CITY and we'll fight till the end " from the players on the pitch on Monday.

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

argyle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I see more chance of a slip today against a motivated Norwich than against Palace.

Sunderland's win yesterday ensured that.

You should stop making predictions. They almost never come right.
He should just predict Liverpool to win every game and City to lose them all then ;)

cyberblue said:
To win the title you need momentum in the run in we havent had that where as Liverpool has .if Liverpool do win it ,it woiud be a fantatic achievment because any team that can go on a run like they have done quite honestly deserves it .having said that it not over till the fat lady sings ,so ge tyour fingers out City & show the world what we are made of

We need to be totally focused on securing top 3 now.

Arsenal are one point behind us, Everton two (if they win)

I know we have two games on them but Everton still have to play us. We cannot afford another home slip up.

Monday is a must win game and not just from a slim chance of the title point of view.

If the unthinkable happened and we lose on Monday then we could be in serious trouble.

Without Yaya and silva and against a west Brom side that can score goals, it might not be as straightforward as some think.

Everton will absolutely arsehole us at Goodison.

I've watched them v Liverpool, Arsenal and Utd now and they really are a very very good and determined side.

If we had 3/4 of their determination and steel we'd have pissed this league by March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.