Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

we won't win the prem,but we r CITY,Manchester City from Maine Road... i feel sht,but i know im a Citizen,and im proud for this....enough said.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Will the season be classed as a failure by the hierarchy if we don't win the league?

Of course it will but as I have just said to my 12 year old you have 50/60 years of winning trophies to look forward to........man up some of you young uns.....he has seen us win all 4 domestic trophies before the age of 12 FFS.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 pm --<br /><br />
BLUEMATT23 said:
Will the season be classed as a failure by the hierarchy if we don't win the league?

Of course it will but as I have just said to my 12 year old you have 50/60 years of winning trophies to look forward to........man up some of you young uns.....he has seen us win all 4 domestic trophies before the age of 12 FFS.

Matt.D said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Any season for us now is a failure if we don't win the premier league (unless we won Champs League - which we are still years off winning).

And no we won't win the premier league. Scousers won't drop any points and I think we will drop another 2-3.
I agree it's a failure if we don't win the League, but it's not over yet. It's looking unlikely but not impossible

We didn't get any luck today, and injuries to key players have damaged our chances

BLUEMATT23 said:

Of course it will but as I have just said to my 12 year old you have 50/60 years of winning trophies to look forward to........man up some of you young uns.....he has seen us win all 4 domestic trophies before the age of 12 FFS.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Dont think so. Txiki said many times everyone is happy now Mancini gone. Disgrace FA cup exit, not even close to Barca in 4-1 aggr. loss when they are really not the Barca they were few years ago, and was instantly exited after they beat us home and away, then we are close to losing the league to a squad that is never better than our squad.

But behind the scenes, now everyone is happy at least. I mean Chappy is delighted as well.

nope said it before. we bottled it against Chelsea at home. For me that was key, not this game.

Season over. Now to the next

Get rid of Clichy, Richards, Lescott, and start to blood youngsters.

We now have to repeat our 2012 season, win the last 6 games , because the dippers will slip up , they were poor at west ham , and they completely folded in the 2nd half today , it will go to the last day , and we will be champions . Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
nope said it before. we bottled it against Chelsea at home. For me that was key, not this game.

Season over. Now to the next

Get rid of Clichy, Richards, Lescott, and start to blood youngsters.
You can't possibly believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.