Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

gmckennasell said:
We now have to repeat our 2012 season, win the last 6 games , because the dippers will slip up , they were poor at west ham , and they completely folded in the 2nd half today , it will go to the last day , and we will be champions . Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I really hope so..
Fight to the end..

Games in hand accounted for, we are essentially. 1pt behind Liverpool. Are they going to win the next 4 games in a row? Bringing it to 14 straight wins?
Chances are they will drop pts, prolly against Chelsea.

Nothing is lost yet. Nothing.

gmckennasell said:
We now have to repeat our 2012 season, win the last 6 games , because the dippers will slip up , they were poor at west ham , and they completely folded in the 2nd half today , it will go to the last day , and we will be champions . Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Everton away and Palace both tems whom are going to out muscle us not a fuckin hope in hell

The chairmen said we were still in for some exciting times in the coming seasons . Well if we don't win this prem this season it be a disaster . Pellergrini as all the parts but he still keeps making cock ups .Bloody hell I feel shite tonight .

baildon blue said:
The chairmen said we were still in for some exciting times in the coming seasons . Well if we don't win this prem this season it be a disaster . Pellergrini as all the parts but he still keeps making cock ups .Bloody hell I feel shite tonight .
cock-ups might be relevant, but he wasn't on the pitch making them.

If we had Mourinho we would. Yes the football would be as dull as dishwater but do you honestly believe when we got back to 2 2 Chelsea would lose. I think not.

Marvin said:
baildon blue said:
cock-ups might be relevant, but he wasn't on the pitch making them.
Well he cocked up with team selection today . You can`t argue with that . And why did we play Kompany when he was injured . All cock ups on his part . I blame him if we don't win the title .

baildon blue said:

Who's to blame them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.