Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Liverpool will probably drop points but unfortuantley I don't see us winning all our remaining games.

Sickener really because Suarez as well as Henderson should be suspended for their next game.

The manager has to shoulder the blame. Tactically we are not good enough in the big games. Sometimes you have to grind out results and we seem to struggle when it really matters, especially this season. We needed a Newcastle away performance today as in 2012 and didn't get it.

If we lost the league, we lost it when we drew at emirates. It was much more winnable than this one. They were in their lowest point right now, as wigan has proved.

I guess the players didn't want it enough. They can look so blah sometimes.

ElanJo said:
Liverpool will probably drop points but unfortuantley I don't see us winning all our remaining games.

Sickener really because Suarez as well as Henderson should be suspended for their next game.
Let's be honest Suarez should be banned from football for his racist and biting antics.

I feel unusually confident tonight that we will win the league. That Everton game will be key as it will decide the title. Them round of fixtures will be crucial, we get past them and we will win the league. Can see Liverpool dropping points, just up to us to capatilize.

We have a chance but think we will have to win 6 games on the bounce and I just don't think we will win at Everton.

If Chelsea don't win that will be a huge uphill task as they will have fuck all to play for going Into that game with two semi finals either side.

Gut feeling is momentum will take Liverpool there.

Manchester_lalala said:
I feel unusually confident tonight that we will win the league. That Everton game will be key as it will decide the title. Them round of fixtures will be crucial, we get past them and we will win the league. Can see Liverpool dropping points, just up to us to capatilize.
I feel the opposite. Red scouse get away with murder by the refs. They will get all the help they need to see off the evil city and Chelsea empire while keeping Hong Kong happy that the dippers have won the league.

nowantads said:
If we lost the league, we lost it when we drew at emirates. It was much more winnable than this one. They were in their lowest point right now, as wigan has proved.

I guess the players didn't want it enough. They can look so blah sometimes.
Arsenal wanted that game, and they are difficult to beat at the Emirates

I don't think you can be too critical of City's desire today

It's the early games which we lost away from home that have put us under pressure

We need to win every game now, and see where that takes us. You never know. Anyone who defends deep against Liverpool will cause them problems so I can see them dropping points, but I also see City dropping points eg at Palace and Everton.

Chelsea now for me.

If we don't is rather them than the cheating scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.