Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

To me it feels very like after the Arsenal game two years ago. Limp, lifeless performance and we got exactly what we deserved (maybe more last night). The atmosphere was awful in the away end that day, maybe as eveyone was pissed and had just watch Young do a Surarex to gain a dodgy pen. The thing I learned that season is you never know in football, 'miracles' can happen. The atmospher at Norwich 6 days later was in complete contrast, beautiful sunny day we battered them and went to with one point of the top (after they had lost to Wigan mid week). Got second in the National as well! :)

I don't think it's too outlandish to think that Norwich ot Palace can draw with Liverpool. Then the Liverpool Chelsea game is interestering a draw would put it back in our hands..

I'm not over optimistic but let's not give up yet.

7304136044b17ebad02f9064158f1d82.jpg

images

images

BoyBlue_1985 said:

ha ha

I sure the f-ing pelligrini song has the same effect on the players as eye of tiger. I can imagine them all pumped up before the game raring to go and they here .shaek mansour went to Spain.. no wonder they were sh*te last night

Ding Dong said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
love the deluded optimism in this thread

Why is it " deluded optimism " ?
Were any trophies given out last night ? NO
Will any trophies be given out this weekend ? NO
So until they are I for one will continue to be optimistic. !

Deluded or not !
I'm with you D.D.
Just remember the apparently hopeless position we were in the year we won it,then the rags fucked it up royally.I think there are still a few surprises in store even at this late stage.

It's not over till it's over. Thought we learnt that in the title winning season.

mcfc2607 said:
in our title winning season we drew 2-2 at home to sunderland around the same time ish.

just saying.

3-3 it was but i agree we have to believe in it with citys track record !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.