Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

SuperSilva said:
de niro said:
SuperSilva said:
bailed out to win it with a penalty if i recall

correct. yet nobody was surprised.

That why I'm happy Maureen (even though he is a douche himself) has come out and on live television taken the piss out of the referees looking after Liverpool this season and giving the big decisions ...

I guarantee the next 4 games dippers will not get any favourable decisions with the media hyping Maureen's statement tomorrow and all next week.

Refs looking after Liverpool this season? Wasn't so long ago he was saying the same about you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/news/mourinho-manchester-city-getting-everything-referees" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/news/mour ... g-referees</a>

i was asked if i would be truely satisfied with the season if we ended up winning the league.

The obvious answer being yes, but i then thought as great as it would be to achieve this we are still left with the fact to do so we are having to rely on the dippers blowing up. we have blown 10 points to Sunderland, Cardiff and Norwich. Limped out of the FA cup and another Wembley appearance to Wigan and failed to do ourselves credit against Barcalona.

Given the potential we have and the quality of the squad i think although i would be over the moon there would be a part of me that felt a little disappointed.

On the plus side, we won a cup that has eluded us since 76, had a great double against the rags and played some of the best football i have ever seen.

Re: Title still possible

panzer1311 said:
Why would Mourinho play a weakened side at Anfield? , they can still be champions despite today's result ( Sunderland )
people are talking like they're a mid table side with nothing to play for

By the time Chelsea play Liverpool we'll still be in third place. Even with a win on Monday, we'll have 74, to Chelsea's 75.

If Chelsea win they'll be four points ahead of us and a maximum of two behind Liverpool, who will be suddenly doubting themselves. As far as I'm concerned that's right in the mix for the title, so they'd be absolutely crazy to give up now.

If Liverpool win tomorrow, mourinho will know that defeat at Anfield will mean that it is impossible for Chelsea to win the league
7 points behind 2 games to play

karen7 said:
The team were all saying we had 6 cup finals then they turned in a lame performance v sunderland so i cant see the remaining games being fought like finals either

Fear talking, understandably.

It suddenly got interesting!!

karen7 said:
The team were all saying we had 6 cup finals then they turned in a lame performance v sunderland so i cant see the remaining games being fought like finals either
Having seen us in recent cup finals, the Sunderland performance on Wednesday was about right...

Perhaps they should be trying to play like we have 5 mid-November home league games instead?

to be fair, the team treated the match versus Sunderland pretty much exactly how they've treated our cup finals lately

maybe this was the problem!

"i swear you'ii never see anything like this ever again"...............................well maybe ,just maybe.
IF Norwich can do something and they need to now with Sunderlands revival,we could finally have a bouncing Etihad this season on Monday,break out the poznan!

Imagine if we went in to the final game level with Liverpool on points and with the same goal difference.
Don't know if I could hack the pressure of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.