Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

not 100% sure but isn't this the fixture where suarez fills his boots, i think he has scored 2 hat tricks in the last 2 visits

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
manimanc said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Its over, we lost it last sunday. Next season maybe.
Is it fuck over, the chelsea result has raised the pressure on liverpool bigtime, like pellers said chelsea and liverpool will drop points......
Twists and turns a plenty to come yet...

How has Chelsea losing made the pressure on Liverpool greater? Surely Chelsea winning would have done that...
That loss yesterday will have planted that seed of doubt in the players mind believe me, they would have been jittery anyway as it's squeaky bum time but they'll be over cautious now looking at the recent results.
It's only natural to feel nervous but you watch liverpool drop points now, it will happen because eez football.

manimanc said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
manimanc said:
Is it fuck over, the chelsea result has raised the pressure on liverpool bigtime, like pellers said chelsea and liverpool will drop points......
Twists and turns a plenty to come yet...

How has Chelsea losing made the pressure on Liverpool greater? Surely Chelsea winning would have done that...
That loss yesterday will have planted that seed of doubt in the players mind believe me, they would have been jittery anyway as it's squeaky bum time but they'll be over cautious now looking at the recent results.
It's only natural to feel nervous but you watch liverpool drop points now, it will happen because eez football.

I hope you are right fella, watch us then fuck it up again :)

Belfast_city said:
worsleyweb said:
Let's just say Liverpool lost today?? Would we be favourites for the title???
I'd say liverpool are favourites up until the last day ,it's there's to lose,hope it goes to the wire,I really want city to win it this year so bad

I would fancy our chances a lot more as if the Dippers slip up today, they still have to entertain the Chavs and go on their travels to the Palace - 6 points is not guranted from those two fixtures, so if they drop points today, that could be it for them as City and Chelsea will be hot on their heels. Come on Norwich.

Suarez has scored 2 hat-tricks in 2 games at Carrow Road and also 4 goals against them at Anfield earlier this season when they stuffed them 5-1! During our previous 2 visits to Carrow Road before this season we scored 6 and 4 before smashing them 7-0 back in November at The Etihad! I'd take a 0-0 draw today if it was being offered right now but am hopeful of a happy smiling Delia come 2 o'clock this afternoon!!

COME ON NORWICH!

Today...for one day only...we are all HUGE Norwich fans.

Come on you Canaries!

mosssideblue said:
Belfast_city said:
worsleyweb said:
Let's just say Liverpool lost today?? Would we be favourites for the title???
I'd say liverpool are favourites up until the last day ,it's there's to lose,hope it goes to the wire,I really want city to win it this year so bad

I would fancy our chances a lot more as if the Dippers slip up today, they still have to entertain the Chavs and go on their travels to the Palace - 6 points is not guranted from those two fixtures, so if they drop points today, that could be it for them as City and Chelsea will be hot on their heels. Come on Norwich.
Let's hope the bin dippers begin to wobble it's possible they may not win another game look what happened to scum 2012.... Keep the faith city !

I think it will be between us and the dippers with them possibly winning it with a couple games to go. I just can't see us beating Everton away and palace. Oh well, hoping for next year. But to be honest it's not over yet and would like to see some of that desire against Brom on Monday.

tonea2003 said:
not 100% sure but isn't this the fixture where suarez fills his boots, i think he has scored 2 hat tricks in the last 2 visits

You're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.