Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

BobKowalski said:
andrewmswift said:
BobKowalski said:
We finished 17 points above the fucking bastards last season and now we are 9 points behind albeit with two games in hand. We spent ninety fucking million quid in the summer and they bought Kolo fucking Toure...

it's amazing what refereeing can do. look what happened when united no longer ruled the referees through ferguson, they dropped like a stone.

the league is 100% corrupt and it's incredible some still deny it. football is wholly bent

No its fucking not. Christ on a bike I may be pissed to fuck at having to endure a summer of a Liverpool wankfest but I do know the league isn't bent. Yeah refs fuck up but jesus when we played them at home we got the rub of the green and they were moaning about refs being bent. Its total bollocks no matter which side indulges in that lunatic fantasy.

we really didn't get the rub of the green and saying so is ridiculous. skrtel alone should have conceded 3 penalties in that game, STONEWALL FUCKING PENALTIES at that

Re: Title still possible

It's days like these I'm happy I went to the Capital One cup final and saw us win a trophy at Wembley (admittedly 3rd choice cup). League is going to be hard to win with us needing to most likely win all 5.

BobKowalski said:
We finished 17 points above the fucking bastards last season and now we are 9 points behind albeit with two games in hand. We spent ninety fucking million quid in the summer and they bought Kolo fucking Toure...
Ouch the truth hurts Bob.

they say champions need to survive a test but they just keep winning - drop points against chelsea and we'll see what they're made of

if we can really turn palace over, pulis might get a big reaction as dippers is their last home game

and where the hell is the analysis we'd be getting if we were letting in 2 goals a game? "you can't keep conceding....eventually it will cost you....defence wins leagues....blah blah blah"

Any small hope I had diminished yesterday after Chelsea's defeat. Mourinho may have looked at their shaky defending and employed the same tactics as he did against us. If anyone can shut down a team of great attackers it's him but he's conceded the league. Now he'll rest players for Atletico.

Again Palace away will be tough for Liverpool with the hostile atmosphere. You can say the same about us but we've done it before and Liverpool have shown nerves at conceding goals. 2 wins will do it. Newcastle is a formality for them. I'm fuming. We should be walking this league.

City Raider said:
and where the hell is the analysis we'd be getting if we were letting in 2 goals a game? "you can't keep conceding....eventually it will cost you....defence wins leagues....blah blah blah"

Ha, we've heard that since Christmas. I think they're just bored of talking about it now.

jollylescott said:
BobKowalski said:
Ouch the truth hurts Bob.
Got him on a free!!!

13/05/12 said:
Any small hope I had diminished yesterday after Chelsea's defeat. Mourinho may have looked at their shaky defending and employed the same tactics as he did against us. If anyone can shut down a team of great attackers it's him but he's conceded the league. Now he'll rest players for Atletico.

Again Palace away will be tough for Liverpool with the hostile atmosphere. You can say the same about us but we've done it before and Liverpool have shown nerves at conceding goals. 2 wins will do it. Newcastle is a formality for them. I'm fuming. We should be walking this league.

It is a bit of joke Liverpool winning the league this season, 5th favourites before a ball was kicked, shaky defence. I agreed that we have let ourselves down this season but disagree about Jose's approach to the fixture. I think he will do his upmost to beat them, but will it be enough? I look at remaining fixtures and our current form and just think it is not going to happen. The bookies have Liverpool at 5-1 on FFS.

it was expected they would win at norwich, so roll on monday and we do our business then lets see what happens in that big game at liverpool, they will drop points its if they lose or draw to chelsea and lose or draw to palace i think there is an upset in both of those games i'm going for the draw in both so they will be droping 4 points

Mancity1980 said:
13/05/12 said:

It is a bit of joke Liverpool winning the league this season, 5th favourites before a ball was kicked, shaky defence. I agreed that we have let ourselves down this season but disagree about Jose's approach to the fixture. I think he will do his upmost to beat them, but will it be enough? I look at remaining fixtures and our current form and just think it is not going to happen. The bookies have Liverpool at 5-1 on FFS.

Even if Chelsea win it'll do them no good because they're reliant on Liverpool and us to drop points. Hazard is their main threat and I doubt he'll be risked ahead of the Atletico game. Ramires will probably be banned which means the energy provided to get up and down will be gone.

I'm shocked with how deep Gerrard is sitting no team has gambled on having the striker to stay tight on him. He's given the freedom to dictate games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.