Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't support City in any way whatsoever if this comes to pass.

That wouldn't be a conscious decision either. I just wouldn't 'feel it' any longer.
I feel the same. I've been drifting over a long period of time and this would really accelerate it.

Can’t see this happening, it’s more of a bargaining position to get concessions from UEFA on their stupid proposals for a revamped Champions League. Which will make it even worse if the “top teams” get more guarantees of their permanent involvement which this is probably all about.

It's the same money-grabbing tossers who were behind FFP...AC Milan...Utd...Arsenal...Barca "more than a club" my arse. Lot of clubs in there who are not nearly as good or financially strong as they were 10-12 years ago, clubs who are drifting out of the big time and struggling financially, we all know who they are.
Plus, Tottenham....is that the same Tottenham who haven't actually won their domestic league for about 50 years? Levy trying to grab a life raft on the Titanic.
Judging by the response on here, very few want a season of playing Inter and has-beens like the Arse every 2nd week.
I'm embarrassed that City are on this, we'll end of getting shafted just like we did by chunts like the Arse, Utd, Liverpool and et al over FFP. They hate us so lord knows why they want us in there, well we know why actually....because we're now bigger than most of the clubs in the list.

we go in that league and we will get our comeuppance as well. Thrown out of the domestic leagues and all competitions, and players banned from playing for national teams as well. Can't see it getting off the ground. Our owners should of grassed this lot up last night instead of signing up to it. If anyone was in a financial position to play hard ball and bluff about a super league it was us. Non of them other 5 can stand us and will sell us down the river at the first opportunity, anything they do we should do the opposite.
Yep. Absolutely awful that we would throw our hat in with these fucking rats. Bothering me almost as much as the principle of the whole thing tbh. We feel that we sometimes don't get the rub of the green at the moment, well just imagine being in a competition where the detail of the rules of the sport itself and spending rules etc and the implementation of them will literally be in the control of Liverpool and United. I know the very foundation of the sport is at stake and that is a much more important issue but I just can't get over us colluding with the clubs who have undertaken a sustained effort to finish our club for the last few years. Feeling betrayed doesn't begin to cover it. What the fuck are we even thinking?

What's the big kick off about then? It's hardly like anybody has given notice to quit the English League or domestic cups.
The big kick off is because UEFA control the Champions League and want to maintain that control and the income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.