Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Are we involved in this or not?

BBC Simon Stone said we were not. SSN suggesting we are.

The money is American. That says Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to me.

I suspect it might be a bargaining position to force UEFA to bring in some rubbish expanded CL format.

I have not seen it confirmed who the five clubs are. United are nailed on as are Chelsea and Liverpool. Almost certainly Arsenal and either City or Spurs.

One good thing is it will save me a fortune. No more travelling from Edinburgh to Manchester for home matches, no more Sky TV subscriptions.

Well it’s been nice watching City since 1963. I would hate it to end this way. I will have to be content to watch football in Scotland. Can anyone persuade the bastards to take Rangers and Celtic with them?
I suspect it might be a bargaining position to force UEFA to bring in some rubbish expanded CL format.

I have not seen it confirmed who the five clubs are. United are nailed on as are Chelsea and Liverpool. Almost certainly Arsenal and either City or Spurs.

One good thing is it will save me a fortune. No more travelling from Edinburgh to Manchester for home matches, no more Sky TV subscriptions.

Well it’s been nice watching City since 1963. I would hate it to end this way. I will have to be content to watch football in Scotland. Can anyone persuade the bastards to take Rangers and Celtic with them?
It might not happen or be very different from what we all guess might happen. But at the moment it makes me feel empty.
When we played in the old third division it was good meeting real fans who watched their small clubs week in week out and playing City was their cup final. These bloody US people don't give a monkey's for the fans of nearly 90 clubs and a significant of the fans of the Chosen Ones.

Are we involved in this or not?

BBC Simon Stone said we were not. SSN suggesting we are.

The money is American. That says Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to me.
Announcement at 21.30 this evening apparently. Everything will be out in the open then hopefully.

I don’t want to see this happen but I fully understand why it will. It was always going to happen. football is just a business now. Covid has even shown you don’t need fans for cash to still be generated.

to be honest the level of some football in prem league is rubbish so watching the best in Europe play week in should be interesting but my passion & desire will not be as it once was. I don’t imagine the elites really care about how I feel.

the greatest concern is how do lower league teams survive in this country ?
I suppose they won’t unless fans turn to their local teams but we all know that won’t last.

the world & football is certainly changing

Really sad that our owners, who have claimed to have understood what it meant to be a City fan, have put OUR Club's name to this. We have more affinity with the clubs not involved than with those that are and if I was a fan of those of our rivals from Bramhall Lane to the King Power I'd be sticking up two fingers too. Welcome to the ranks of being hated by every club in the land, not for winning every week but for being greedy twats. You've lost me City.

Really sad that City, my team that I have had an emotional investment in for many years, doesn't give one shit about what we as fans think about this. All the history, hopes and fears, ups and downs trashed for what...greed. Ashamed if this goes through. Not the Manchester City I love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.