William and Kate [Merged]

Re: Bill and Kate.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Yeah gotta love them hardworking bastards Prince Andrew and Edward. Allways first in and last out, purely tireless them two. Should have pictures of the pair in Jobcentres across the land to remind everyone to graft their bollocks off.

Is that the same hardworking bastard that was flying helicopters in and out of war zones in the Falklands during the war FFS?

I'm sure he would have been first in then mate!

For me I think the Royals are great, no other country in the world will be able to put on a show like they will for this wedding.

I dont mind 60p a year of my tax being spent on them.

if you dont like them dont watch it, SIMPLE
Jesus fuckin christ,you really think 'action man' was 'flying helicopters in and out of war zones'?
PMSL,do you really believe anything would have been allowed to happen to him?
Its about as realistic as prince fuckin Harry fighting on the frontline in Iraq,never read as much intelligence insulting shit in my life as when i saw them headlines.
Do me a fuckin favour

Sylvester Sneekly said:
Not arsed, as long as they don't do it on a Saturday and interfere with the footie fixtures.

Where have you been the last 15 years!! The game on Saturday felt odd - must have been the 3 o'clock kick off messing my body clock up!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Yeah gotta love them hardworking bastards Prince Andrew and Edward. Allways first in and last out, purely tireless them two. Should have pictures of the pair in Jobcentres across the land to remind everyone to graft their bollocks off.

Is that the same hardworking bastard that was flying helicopters in and out of war zones in the Falklands during the war FFS?

I'm sure he would have been first in then mate!

For me I think the Royals are great, no other country in the world will be able to put on a show like they will for this wedding.

I dont mind 60p a year of my tax being spent on them.

if you dont like them dont watch it, SIMPLE

No other country would want to, I have no idea what you watch at home but there's no way I'd let you choose the film at the cinema.
That he served in the Falklands is no different to any other servicemen. whether he would have achieved rank or qualified for pilot training without his privilege is a different matter.

Maintainin said:
sweynforkbeard said:
OK so there's you and me chipping in so far. Who's with us,
...would luv to old chap, however one doesn't have enough royalty points.

Royalty points? Are - you - from - China? If - so - you - are - on - Manchester - CITY - forum. You -want - a - United - one - I - think.

daveduke67 said:
Sylvester Sneekly said:
Not arsed, as long as they don't do it on a Saturday and interfere with the footie fixtures.

Where have you been the last 15 years!! The game on Saturday felt odd - must have been the 3 o'clock kick off messing my body clock up!
...more like ya boy friend messin ya backside up<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:45 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
Maintainin said:
...would luv to old chap, however one doesn't have enough royalty points.

Royalty points? Are - you - from - China? If - so - you - are - on - Manchester - CITY - forum. You -want - a - United - one - I - think.
ohh no its scary dave the puke of hazard, is - it -any - wonder - silly - little - divvie - cunts - like - you - take - slaps - at - the - match - whilst - callin - other - fans - silly - names - whilst - stood - behind - dibble - i reckon - you need - a pink - forum.

....Cant beleave i've stooped down to you're level fella, makes me fuckin laugh when pricks like you suggest bods need a United forum when you dont agree with a post, you remind me of them fuckwit internet grammer police who take time out of their pathetic little lives to comb through the threads of others then at the very end accuse em of bein rags , you have actually turned what was a hard evenin into a funny as fuck one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.