William and Kate [Merged]

BOMBER7967 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I never joke about the Royals. Assuming the answer had been 'Yes,' I was going to propose that we commission a large sky blue half barm, half muffin that opens to play The Marching Band of The Royal Dragoon Guards playing 'Blue moon' and is encrusted with signed photos of the leading posters on here, such as BB2.0, Skashion, Aphex, Ono, Prestwich Blue (8 of him to account for his multiple personalities/ log ins), Banned Tosspot (ditto as per PB but 15), Damocles, Elanjo, TMQ and many others in poses of scraping deference.

Thats more like it :-D

OK so there's you and me chipping in so far. Who's with us, Mammutly, Swales Lives? Come on let's uphold heritage and tradition as an example to the young uns.

She looked quite decent on the interview until she opened her mouth and you realised what a boring, miserable posh twat she is

As long as these fuckers get no further than within mere biting inches of a fox, they can do what the fuck they want.

In the meantime, College Valley and North Northumberland Hunt can expect continued disruption.

Brilliant - whilst we're all struggling to pay our heating bills this winter, at least we can be warmed by a royal wedding to look forward to!

Swan sandwich anyone?

dickie davies said:
In the interview last night William said that before he proposed "I took her somewhere nice"

Do you reckon that was royal speak for "up the arse"

he lives in wales so it can only be that really

reet posh puckered star that is

All this bollox about tourist come hear to gawp at buck palace

well you can gawp at buck palace anytime... we dont need a monachy for people to do so

i have never heard of liz coming out to wave at the tourists everyday

the tower of london is one of the biggest tourists attractions in britain but no king or queen has resided there for centurys

tourists come to look at the buildings like we do when abroad ...we dont need royalty for them to do so

bluevengence said:

well you can gawp at buck palace anytime... we dont need a monachy for people to do so

the tower of london is one of the biggest tourists attractions in britain but no king or queen has resided there for centurys

tourists come to look at the buildings like we do when abroad ...we dont need royalty for them to do so

If the Queen didnt live there you could charge punters £10 a time to have a look round as well. Still do all the changing of the guard for effect though. Sell a few bits of property here and there and the country will be back on its feet in no time.

bluevengence said:

Thats right,i'm sure some daft bastards believe these 'tourists' actually get to meet these leeches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.