Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad truth is tbat Willy hasn't changed much since arriving. Only the perception of him has changed. The error was always with fans not the keeper.

The same folks who are crying for Willy now, were the same folks who didn't want him near the squad and whined daily about how he could never keep a clean sheet.

I see some familiar names amongst the herd.At least I'm happy they've come on board. Sadly I don't remember any apologies for their insults.

Anyway Bravo will stay #1 untill he fucks up. So far he hasn't. Has simply failed to be impressive
This all day long

The sad truth is tbat Willy hasn't changed much since arriving. Only the perception of him has changed. The error was always with fans not the keeper.

The same folks who are crying for Willy now, were the same folks who didn't want him near the squad and whined daily about how he could never keep a clean sheet.

I see some familiar names amongst the herd.At least I'm happy they've come on board. Sadly I don't remember any apologies for their insults.

Anyway Bravo will stay #1 untill he fucks up. So far he hasn't. Has simply failed to be impressive

People wanting Willy in net instead of Bravo is not the same as people wanting Willy in net. My perception of Willy hasn't changed in the slightest, he wasn't good enough then and he isn't good enough now but his competition is completely different. He was never good enough to be considered capable of displacing Hart and nobody ever thought we would be in a situation where he would ever be deemed good enough to displace Bravo. Bravo's poor form has changed perception, not Willy.

At least we get a shot at the fa cup. But if willy gets injured that will go too.
I know its alien to you, but try supporting him rather than look for any opportunity to try and give us your pearls of wisdom. Must be killing you and others to have the Bravo thread locked down for now :)

I know its alien to you, but try supporting him rather than look for any opportunity to try and give us your pearls of wisdom. Must be killing you and others to have the Bravo thread locked down for now :)
I support him at the game but once away I say it as it is. I could open the bravo thread of course but no need, bravo proves my point for me. Every game.

Bravo has the lowest saving percentage in the league so far, and Pep still insist to keep him ahead of Willy.

I was never a big fan of Joe Hart and was happy that we bought a replacement, but Bravo is not the answer!

I wonder however if Caballero might be, he has grown in confidence and is our best shot stopper!

I think he should be given an opportunity, he has been solid the last couple of seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.