Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time since i was confident whenever we had the ball at the back and it looked like the defenders had the same confidence as well.

Well played Willy tonight. You made ourself big in the 1 on 1s.

Some posters have said the fans had no faith in wilky before Bravo arrived but that's an exaggeration.

Maybe it's time that the Willy a must play in the Capital Cup Final was elevated to the classic threads!

Interestingly no comments about him dropping the ball from a simple cross & almost costing us a silly goal, wonder if that would have been ignored if Bravo had done so?

He's no different from when he arrived, a solid keeper who got far too much hate for silly things originally (similar to someone else now?), and is now the messiah because his name isn't Bravo. I like him & think he's more than capable of doing the job being asked, but find the inconsistency & bias in peoples opinions strange.

Will say his distribution today seemed far better than at the start of the season (i.e. pre-season) where he couldn't find a player in blue to save his life - seems obvious he's worked on it, and good for him to get his chance.
Comments like "the defense just seem much calmer with him in" is so silly and biased that I want to puke Everytime I read that silly sentiment.

Anyway he performed well today and a place I. The Starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.