Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

MeatHunterrr said:
ColinLee said:
Hmm, first time I've seen his name linked with us. Is Willy just a red herring...

Sky Bet have opened betting on the future of Asmir Begovic, making Manchester City 4/1 favourites to sign him this summer. Arsenal look the better value at 14/1, while Real Madrid are a 20/1 option.
Interesting, Begovic also counts as HG aswell... if I remember correctly.
Signed for Pompey aged 16 or 17, so he seems qualified. The only doubt is that his appearances were limited to either youth games with Pompey or to a loan club in Belgium as he was 19 before he could get a UK visa. Maybe someone here can do a bit of research and see his qualification status at Stoke when they were in the Europa in 11/12 season.

ColinLee said:
Hmm, first time I've seen his name linked with us. Is Willy just a red herring...

Sky Bet have opened betting on the future of Asmir Begovic, making Manchester City 4/1 favourites to sign him this summer. Arsenal look the better value at 14/1, while Real Madrid are a 20/1 option.
Mancini tried to sign him, would have been to replace Hart apparently

"As for Manchester City, when Mancini was on the bench, we were very close to an agreement.

"The transfer was not realised due to several reasons but the main one was the departure of the Italian manager."

ColinLee said:

We tried to sing him last summer.

Mr. Aguia said:
ColinLee said:

We tried to sing him last summer.
I was referring to this summer specifically.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercatoweb%26es_sm%3D122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... s_sm%3D122</a>

New reinforcement between the posts for the Malaga. According to the newspaper Iberian As the Malaga would close the purchase of Agustín Cousillas, Argentine goalkeeper class of '90 Tiger. Go ahead and then to the sale of Caballero, long been a target of Manchester City.

If City really is getting him which seems like it, then I'm afraid to say that this guy is quality and should definitely be ahead of Hart. It amazes me that not many clubs are even after him even though he's getting old, but still pretty young for a goalkeeper. Whenever I see him, I think he's the best goalkeeper, no joke haha. He's had so many man of the match performances just for trying to keep his team in the match with teams that have more quality. His saves are just top notch and I know for one know that Sabella has a problem with him. Not picking him is weird as none of the other Argentinian goalkeepers can go ahead of him. It'll be healthy for Hart anyways competing with Caballero and getting guidance. I for one will be really happy if he joins City and be more confident of him being in goal rather than Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.