Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

FantasyIreland said:
Seriously,i wasn't aware a replacement had been lined up,certainly not one with club connections..... must surely mean he is en route?

Hopefully FI.

Mr. Aguia said:
ColinLee said:
Hmm, first time I've seen his name linked with us. Is Willy just a red herring...

Sky Bet have opened betting on the future of Asmir Begovic, making Manchester City 4/1 favourites to sign him this summer. Arsenal look the better value at 14/1, while Real Madrid are a 20/1 option.

We tried to sing him last summer.
What song did we sing to him?

Have we not been linked with the Mexican keeper Ochoa?

Apparently he's out of contract.
Might be crap for all I know, looks alright to me.

Why Always Ste said:
Have we not been linked with the Mexican keeper Ochoa?

Apparently he's out of contract.
Might be crap for all I know, looks alright to me.

Had a great season, and a big game player, always seems to step up against the big opponents, had great games against PSG.

Worst case scenario we could play Fernando as back up keeper - if he is this good at table tennis imagine what he could do in the nets !!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedrum.com/news/2014/06/05/giant-octopus-plays-table-tennis-betfair-ad#Zsb9l9CDRAjBhtiX.03" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedrum.com/news/2014/06/05/ ... AjBhtiX.03</a>

If we sign a foreign GK we'll need to sell a foreign player and replace with a HG player

[foreign GK signing]
Zaba
Sagna
Demi
Vinny
Nasty
[foreign CB signing]
Kola
Yaya
Fernydi
Fernydo
Garcia
Nas
Silva
Nav
Edin
Jov
Kun
18.Negredo

Only allowed 17

Ochoa would be a good backup keeper going off his performances in this world cup

Blueboy73 said:
Ochoa would be a good backup keeper going off his performances in this world cup

Can we stick to the topic please,has there been any progress on that?

FantasyIreland said:
Blueboy73 said:

Can we stick to the topic please,has there been any progress on that?

Exactly, why are so many people going off subject, not only on this thread either. This thread is CABALLERO so stick to it or start another PLEASE, and as was asked does anybody know of any progress etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.