Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

will really keep Joe on his toes

surprised Willy will be happy to be No.2

CB the only thing left now :D

Not sure why we aren't signing a homegrown keeper instead. But who am I to judge..

SrilankanBlue said:
@_GoncaloLopes 30s
Willy Caballero could be the next @MCFC signing. Good choice.

And how good is this source ??????????

Amazing signing. Could be our #1 by Xmas, IMO. Joe will now be fully motivated to go to the next level.

@City_Watch 3m
And there's more on Willy. The reputable @tjcope reports he has an agreement to join City, just need a fee to be agreed. Deal very likely.

i thought we may go with homegrown for the quota

but guess they will look elsewhere ..either of rodwell or richards are not leaving I guess

razman said:
@City_Watch 3m
And there's more on Willy. The reputable @tjcope reports he has an agreement to join City, just need a fee to be agreed. Deal very likely.

but guess they will look elsewhere ..either of rodwell or richards are not leaving I guess
guess rodwell is staying as we have already 2 right backs.

MeatHunterrr said:
razman said:
@City_Watch 3m

guess rodwell is staying as we have already 2 right backs.

If we end up playing 433 we could well need 5 midfielders.

We only need to drop one foreigner if we sign Willy + a defender. Could be Negredo (depending on whether the club feel he needs replacing with a foreigner) but maybe Garcia, who seems the most expendable of our main foreigners now. I'd still like a good #4 central midfielder but there are options including keeping Rodwell, giving Huws a chance (doubt it) or using a backup central role to convince Milner to renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.