Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

LoveCity said:
^ As I've said all along, I still think they have major doubts about Hart. Consider this insurance because Caballero is an outstanding keeper, better than Hart post-2012.

Apparently he'll earn under £25,000/week, not sure if before or after tax.

I agree, I just think if Pellegrini was happy with Hart we wouldn't be going against the HG policy on a goalkeeper and spending nearly £10m on a man he has worked with and trusted in the past, especially when we are clearly going to bring in more foreigners outfield.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h
Málaga agree to sell Willy Caballero to City for £6.3m + bonuses according to Málaga-based journalist @javimartinl. Details being finalised.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h
Málaga agree to sell Willy Caballero to City for £6.3m + bonuses according to Málaga-based journalist @javimartinl. Details being finalised.
good news.. very good signing Hart watch your back..

anyone keeping a close eye on our budget? ;) I make that 12mil for Fernando, possible 6.5mil for Willy and 1.5mil for Bruno.....plus 2mil we get back from Barry deal with Everton........18mil total spend so far.....so roughly 32mil left in the pot (without selling anyone...) Just enough to sign Mangala or Benatia.....get it done City! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.