Willy has to play in the Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw i was at the wigan game and was disappointed that joe started, pants was great for us and deserved his place. Anybody would look shite with wes brown and o shea in front of them!!!

'Great for us' FFS

Pantilimon dropped numerous clangers which are weirdly ignored by many.

That same year his 'performance' was largely responsible for us being knocked out of the league cup 4-2 at home to Villa. Clanger followed by clanger followed by clanger.

The following season we needed Aguero to come off the bench to save us from a Pants inspired 2-0 half time deficit to Watford in the FA Cup. Howlers all over the shop. He was then shocking AGAIN as Wigan knocked us out at home a round or 2 later.

He wasn't good enough for City, WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FKR SUNDERLAND and now isn't good enough for Watford.

But hey, he seemed like an affable fella on CityTV videos.

'Great for us' FFS

Pantilimon dropped numerous clangers which are weirdly ignored by many.

That same year his 'performance' was largely responsible for us being knocked out of the league cup 4-2 at home to Villa. Clanger followed by clanger followed by clanger.

The following season we needed Aguero to come off the bench to save us from a Pants inspired 2-0 half time deficit to Watford in the FA Cup. Howlers all over the shop. He was then shocking AGAIN as Wigan knocked us out at home a round or 2 later.

He wasn't good enough for City, WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FKR SUNDERLAND and now isn't good enough for Watford.

But hey, he seemed like an affable fella on CityTV videos.

Have to look at this team.

One on hand, if Willy gets dropped his morale will be in the toilet just like Jovetic.
On the other hand, if he gets picked and costs us the final, the TEAM'S MORALE will be in the toilet and we could well miss 4th
On the third hand, if he gets picked and we win, everyone's morale is boosted and Joe might start to up his game.

I don't relish the manager's job.

Have to look at this team.

One on hand, if Willy gets dropped his morale will be in the toilet just like Jovetic.
On the other hand, if he gets picked and costs us the final, the TEAM'S MORALE will be in the toilet and we could well miss 4th
On the third hand, if he gets picked and we win, everyone's morale is boosted and Joe might start to up his game.

I don't relish the manager's job.

Right well Joe has been one of our players of the season so I fail to see why he needs to up his game. And on your first point neither Pellegrini or Willy will be at the club next season so I fail to see the damage dropping him for the final would do.

Forget anybody's morale and forget it being a difficult management decision.

Willy is not a very good goalkeeper, we are in a cup final. Liverpool will have a fair amount of possession and shots on our goal.

Even the dumbest of dumbfucks picks Joe Hart for the final. Willy was superb against Arsenal in his last game at Wembley ....... Oh no sorry he was wank again like on Sunday.

If the charming man gets this wrong to add to his other fuck ups this season then we will lose on Sunday.

I really hope I'm wrong and if Willy plays a blinder and we win I will come on here and apologise to Willy and his three fans.

I don't forsee Willy being the sole 'win or lose factor' but I hope to fuck we drop him for the final. Ihate being this way too, because I want to show him loyalty. After all, he has served my club and I hate being a hypocrite....

...but ffs drop the bastard. My ticker can't take much more of him.

Hart plays PL and CL and is our nr. 1. Caballero plays the domestic cup competitions. So to me it's pretty clear to both goalkeepers and the entire squad who is playing on Sunday.

And if we fail to win we can continue bashing our manager and 'his mate'. We do already, so nothing changes.
If we win surely it isn't because of the manager who still picked the wrong goallie. Still nothing changes.

So why bother ... ??? We can only win by pure luck. Unless Pep makes a phone call when having his usuall morning shit and tells Pellegrini what to do. Obviously with the latter obeying as he is such a stubborn man that only wants to play his mates in the squad.

Hart plays PL and CL and is our nr. 1. Caballero plays the domestic cup competitions. So to me it's pretty clear to both goalkeepers and the entire squad who is playing on Sunday.

And if we fail to win we can continue bashing our manager and 'his mate'. We do already, so nothing changes.
If we win surely it isn't because of the manager who still picked the wrong goallie. Still nothing changes.

So why bother ... ??? We can only win by pure luck. Unless Pep makes a phone call when having his usuall morning shit and tells Pellegrini what to do. Obviously with the latter obeying as he is such a stubborn man that only wants to play his mates in the squad.

This is such BS!!! The reason Pellers is getting so much stick is because of our bad results and his stubbornness not to learn from these defeats. If we win midweek and against Liverpool Pellers will not receive any hate, why would he? The stick Pellers is receiving right now however is totally justified IMO.

Right well Joe has been one of our players of the season so I fail to see why he needs to up his game. And on your first point neither Pellegrini or Willy will be at the club next season so I fail to see the damage dropping him for the final would do.
My ten year old lad just reminded me how crap Willy was in the Charity Shield (apart from the 3 goals) and if you want a real measure of how bad he is look up the highlights of Melbourne City in the Gold Coast pre season friendly. Truly truly awful - and this is from me who still blames Margetson and not Pollock for our lowest ebb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.