With guardialo joining Munich,Now Mancini should be backed

Cityinmyheart said:
With all uncertainties over Mancini future and his inevitable exit from the club(According to Media) now ending.....All of us should show proper support to Mancini,,,,,There is no better manager available then him and pls dont mention Mourinho in this thread,,,,,We dont want an eye poker here...
Give Mancini the funds and he should be fully supported by the board...
Forza Mancini
CTID

The media had it wrong .....

the likelihood of Mancini leaving was never 'inevitable' , more just a possibility ...... never , at any time , have the owners expressed displeasure with him , it was quite the opposite in truth , they appear to have always backed him when questions of any possible 'sacking' have arisen.

And yes , we all need to get behind him , and the team , at this vital stage of the season .... although to be fair Mancini never appears short of vocal backing from the stands either , some do voice their disagreements with his decisions on occasions , but most appear to appreciate his efforts to take this club onto better things.

Mancini , for his part , just gets on with it ....... he looked that relaxed slumped back in his seat at Highbury i thought he was gonna fall asleep !

I'll be singing his name with a little more gusto on Saturday to show him my appreciation - hope he hears me!

Manchini has made some significant errors of judgement tactically and in terms of players. Must win the league and then get to at least champs league semis or should go. Some real misplaced loyalty towards him

andy1971 said:
Manchini has made some significant errors of judgement tactically and in terms of players. Must win the league and then get to at least champs league semis or should go. Some real misplaced loyalty towards him
But there are easily four better teams than us, possibly five, in Europe so what happens if we draw Barça München Dortmund or Madrid /or Juve (all of which are better than us) in the Round Of 16 or Quarter Finals? When a team is better than you it is likely they will beat you.

Also "misplaced loyally" to a bloke who's won the FA Cup and Premier League title. Okay then!

Caveman said:
Josh Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is getting pretty funny. If you think the non-availability of guardiola changes the expectations of Mancini this season you're deluded. He failed in Europe yet again. He has to succeed in the league again. Nothing's changed in the slightest.

Except for one crucial thing: Mourinho is now the red hot favourite to take over from him should he be sacked.

*adopts evil grin* He might even have already agreed to take over, hence pep's decision...

Regardless, today's news suits me right down to the ground. We win the title or Jose takes over. A perfect win-win ;-)

So for the second time at City? In two very hard groups? Hardly a sackable offence

oh wait.... it's you.
Not only that but the first season was our first ever season in it, there was no expectation of anything from me.

Then this season we were in a group with two comfortably better teams than us. Over the four games I saw of City v Dortmund home and away, and City v Madrid home and away, plus, the two games I watched back of Dortmund v Madrid home and away...Dortmund were better than Madrid in every aspect and everyone knows how good Madrid are. So I can clearly see why we didn't qualify.

So lets look to next year...
Spurs, Malaga, Napoli comfortably qualified in there first years in the CL with arguably less talented squads than us.
I think everyone agrees that our performance in the CL this season was a disgrace, 3 points from 6 matches and no wins is simply not good enough with the players we have.
Like jimharri says winning the league would make him unsackable and give him a final chance top prove himself in europe otherwise he will be on thin ice imo even with a cup win.

andy1971 said:

Misplaced loyalty is a large part of being a City fan, that and being able to spell the managers name..

Danielmanc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is getting pretty funny. If you think the non-availability of guardiola changes the expectations of Mancini this season you're deluded. He failed in Europe yet again. He has to succeed in the league again. Nothing's changed in the slightest.

Except for one crucial thing: Mourinho is now the red hot favourite to take over from him should he be sacked.

*adopts evil grin* He might even have already agreed to take over, hence pep's decision...

Regardless, today's news suits me right down to the ground. We win the title or Jose takes over. A perfect win-win ;-)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pablo1 said:
andy1971 said:

Misplaced loyalty is a large part of being a City fan, that and being able to spell the managers name..

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.