With guardialo joining Munich,Now Mancini should be backed

FantasyIreland said:
Barry is a fantastic player but if we had the chance to swap him for Iniesta,how many wouldn't?

I would - I wouldn't swap Mancini for Pep or Mourinho though. :-)

80s Shorts said:
citykev28 said:
Ducado said:
He's behind you!

Him and Billy aren't the villains. They're the pantomime horse.

hes getting desperate now. Putting winks after all his posts so that he can

tell us he was joking all along.

The two of them together aren't the whole pantomime horse - they're just the read end

MaineRoadBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Barry is a fantastic player but if we had the chance to swap him for Iniesta,how many wouldn't?

Me for one.

Iniesta can't tackle and is crap in the air. Would Iniesta ever have scored that header v Reading; I think not!

Every good side needs a Barry and Gareth Barry is ours!

Aside from that, let's get rid of this Barcacentric obsession. Without Messi I would back us to over power and out play them on most occasions, just as we did to Arsenal.
dear me

bobbys a proven prem manager and guardiola aint, theres no guarantee that he would be a big success in england. it will be interesting to see what happens at munich

Mancini's European record is another matter and should be discussed next season. What should be concentrated on is our slim hopes of retaining our title.

greasedupdeafguy said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Me for one.

Iniesta can't tackle and is crap in the air. Would Iniesta ever have scored that header v Reading; I think not!

Every good side needs a Barry and Gareth Barry is ours!

Aside from that, let's get rid of this Barcacentric obsession. Without Messi I would back us to over power and out play them on most occasions, just as we did to Arsenal.
dear me

A more salient point is this.

If I moaned every five minutes saying Silva isn't fit to lace Iniesta's boots people would get pissed off. Not because it is wrong. Iniesta is a far better player. But it is hugely disrespectful to Silva who himself is a great player. And what's more he is our player. Iniesta would never come.

Mourinho has already turned us down twice allegedly. So fuck him.

jimharri said:
Who's this ''Manchini'' people keep referring to?

This guy's Italian cousin:

url

Roberto is the second most succesful manager in the history of MCFC. As the OP says he should be backed to the hilt.

People may try to undermine him, but they must have a strange agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.