With guardialo joining Munich,Now Mancini should be backed

kismet said:
Roberto is the second most succesful manager in the history of MCFC. As the OP says he should be backed to the hilt.

People may try to undermine him, but they must have a strange agenda.
How many times... there is no agenda.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ric said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is getting pretty funny. If you think the non-availability of guardiola changes the expectations of Mancini this season you're deluded. He failed in Europe yet again. He has to succeed in the league again. Nothing's changed in the slightest.

Except for one crucial thing: Mourinho is now the red hot favourite to take over from him should he be sacked.

*adopts evil grin* He might even have already agreed to take over, hence pep's decision...

Regardless, today's news suits me right down to the ground. We win the title or Jose takes over. A perfect win-win ;-)

What happens if we fail to win the league and Mourinho ends up at either PSG, Chelsea or United?
Get the next best available manager. Simple ;-)
Do you really love City?

Didsbury Dave said:
Ric said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is getting pretty funny. If you think the non-availability of guardiola changes the expectations of Mancini this season you're deluded. He failed in Europe yet again. He has to succeed in the league again. Nothing's changed in the slightest.

Except for one crucial thing: Mourinho is now the red hot favourite to take over from him should he be sacked.

*adopts evil grin* He might even have already agreed to take over, hence pep's decision...

Regardless, today's news suits me right down to the ground. We win the title or Jose takes over. A perfect win-win ;-)

What happens if we fail to win the league and Mourinho ends up at either PSG, Chelsea or United?

Serious question Dave, who do you reckon that is, IF Mourinho isn't available? Klopp? Van Gaal? Ancelotti? Simeone?

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ric said:

Serious question Dave, who do you reckon that is, IF Mourinho isn't available? Klopp? Van Gaal? Ancelotti? Simeone?

erm...Mancini!?

BlueMo' said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ric said:
Do you really love City?
I don't think anyone who reads his wider output on this board can have any reason to question DD's love (or knowledge) of City. He just doesn't like Mancini. Not the worst sin on here, that's a fact.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ric said:

If you are changing managers you do it because you don't believe the existing man can fulfil the club's future objectives. And you replace him with the best available. So I can't answer the question until I know who's available and who would take the job.

I'm not being obtuse, that's just how it is. What I know is that our job has a serious pull and we'd never be short of candidates. Personally, I believe mourinho would love our job.

we should be showing loyalty to the second most successful manager in our history. Mourinho had the chance to join us and didn't want to come.

Lets back the man who wanted the job and has been a success.

kismet said:
Roberto is the second most succesful manager in the history of MCFC. As the OP says he should be backed to the hilt.

People may try to undermine him, but they must have a strange agenda.

Totally agree with this comment, can someone please explain just what has Mancini done wrong apart from give us utter elation and pride in our club in the last couple of years, some of you on here have a very short memory and be careful what you wish for because one day Bobby will be gone and we could be saddled with some right tosser just like we have had in the past, remember the likes of Frank Clarke,Phil Neal etc. Come on lads get behind our manager,there are not many better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.