Best possible:

Benfica, Marseille, Manchester City, Austria Vienna

Worse possible:

Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, Napoli

Which you reckon is most likely?

LoveCity said:
Mancity1980 said:
6one said:
By my calculations, unless we perform really well, ie. winning it. (or Europa league as pts not dissimilar) we will not make it into Pot 1 until 2017/18 season.

What! That's 4 more seasons of rigged champion league groups.

There may be changes before then, even Platini admitted the seeding system wasn't very good and could be reassessed.

If, somehow, we get knocked out of the group stage again - if we could actually win the Europa League, that would help a lot with our coefficient.

Which may or may not coincide with Man Utd's falling co-efficients. Just sayin'<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Sorry but what's that photo with a few different teams circled in biro meant to be telling us?

Nothing sinister mate, just the co-efficient numbers under each team and the seedings. @JanAageFjortoft put it on Twitter

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Best possible:

Worse possible:

Marseille are doing really well at the top of Ligue 1 and are expected to spend more before the window closes. No chance would I have them as part of the "best possible". In fact, I'd rather face CSKA, Schalke, Milan or perhaps Shakhtar.

Joehannes said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Best possible:

Worse possible:

Marseille are doing really well at the top of Ligue 1 and are expected to spend more before the window closes. No chance would I have them as part of the "best possible". In fact, I'd rather face CSKA, Schalke, Milan or perhaps Shakhtar.

I believe Marseille is a fucking horrible place as well. A lad I know, a rag, went there years back for a champs league game and has a tasty jam jar on his cheek from a razor blade or shard of glass stuck in a wedge of chewing gum and thrown. He is a good lad as well to be fair not one to give out unnecessarily.

No draw is going to be easy. No matter what teams we're drawn against we have to turn up in every game.

BlueAnorak said:
Those final pots...

POT 1: Bayern Munich, Barccelona, Real Madrid, Porto, Benfica (we can't draw the 3 English teams)

POT 2: Atletico Madrid, Shakhtar Donesk, AC Milan, Schalke 04, Marseille, CSKA Moskow, PSG, Juventus

POT 4: Copenhagen, Napoli, Anderlecht, Celtic, Real Sociedad, Steaua Bucharest, Viktoria Plzen, Austria Vienna

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 pm --

johnmc said:
Be confident as long as we avoid Napoli in pot 4.

So we really want Juventus or AC Milan? With the former City players in their ranks the answer to that is surely no thanks. You just know what would happen....

Milan are currently going through a 'transitional period', Napoli are a better team than them right now, finished 2nd last season.

Where can I watch the draw on the web and what time does it start?? Not all the BS I mean the draw itself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.