Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
Had ref not robbed us we would have done. Mmm
You can't be serious?!

AndHereWeGo.gif

edit: awww I was too late

Not sure there's much benefit to be in Pot 2 over Pot 3.

The difference in the quality of the teams is marginal, and look at the draw we had last season

It's the Top seeds who see a benefit by avoiding teams like Bayern, Barca and Real Madrid who are very very strong.

We were unlucky the last couple of years, and Utd have been lucky. Perfectly possible for them to get PSG or Athletico Madrid.

Pot 1 not bothered they're all tough teams. Pot 2 we need to avoid PSG Juventus & Athletico Madrid. Pot 4 avoid Napoli only other than that can see us doing quite well. I'm going to go with Barcelona AC Milan & Austria Vienna :)

As for the rags it's Shaktar Basel and Anderlecht. Be nice to see the get PSG Dortmund & Napoli :)

citytill1die84 said:
Pot 1 not bothered they're all tough teams. Pot 2 we need to avoid PSG Juventus & Athletico Madrid. Pot 4 avoid Napoli only other than that can see us doing quite well. I'm going to go with Barcelona AC Milan & Austria Vienna :)
Can see your point but i'd rather draw Benfica or Porto over the other 3.

citytill1die84 said:
Imagine what those in pots 1 and 2 think about drawing us though? We're essentially a pot 1 squad, so regardless of European form to date, no one will want to draw us.

Inter Me Nan said:
citytill1die84 said:
Can see your point but i'd rather draw Benfica or Porto over the other 3.

everytime, we need to get out of the group stages and by drawing one of those two gives us a greater chance

my ideal group would be

porto
marseille
austria wien

Re: City in Europe 2013/14

cleavers said:
thenabster said:
Imagine this draw.

Barcelona/Bayern/Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City, Napoli.

We would be in trouble.

thenabster said:
What if we got this draw.

That would be funny.

So which one is it, funny or trouble ?

he's got the rag catcher out<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:50 am --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
thenabster said:
Imagine this draw.

We would be in trouble.

thenabster said:
What if we got this draw.

That would be funny.

So which one is it, funny or trouble ?

he's got the rag catcher out

don't care who we get to be honest! was still amazing watching us play real Madrid and seeing how far we had come to playing the biggest and best teams in the world! we just need to learn composure and how to compete better at champions league level. still think we are 3-4 years away from winning it but every year from now hopefully we can improve and get further in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.