with the CL draw almost upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhinch said:
Kun Aguero said:
I want Porto (as were better than them player for player.), Celtic(easy to get to and Parkhead's a special place on Champions League nights.) and Marseille(looks lovely on television.)
I take it you've never been to Marseille then.

My mate been marseille away, said he would never go back even if it was free. Right shit hole apparently.

citizen said:
andyhinch said:
Kun Aguero said:
I want Porto (as were better than them player for player.), Celtic(easy to get to and Parkhead's a special place on Champions League nights.) and Marseille(looks lovely on television.)
I take it you've never been to Marseille then.

My mate been marseille away, said he would never go back even if it was free. Right shit hole apparently.

I'll be avoiding this one!

raininspain said:
allan harper said:
citizen said:

I'll be avoiding this one!

Dodgy place, but so was Naples.

Yeah, they're not for me, I like to go and enjoy myself without watching out for my arse getting stabbed!

Paddypower have priced up a group of Barca PSG City Napoli at 100/1. Definitely worth a quid!!

Also 7/2 for us to get Barca

raininspain said:
the kippax kid said:
does anybody know when they announce what dates we actually play on so we can book the flights?

Also where does it gets announced first because i'm sure last year the club announced em first and then changed the date on a game from a tuesday to a wednesday.

Cheers in advance

Usually they publish this on the UEFA web-site an hour or two after the draw. Whatever you do, don't book anthing until you see the definitive schedule.

Yeah, wait for UEFA to announce the dates first. Trouble is, their website can be a nightmare to navigate and it could take some searching to find out.

I know the draw is advertised at 4.45pm but is that likely to be when the actual draw starts or all the pish before it?

Gotta leave for work at 5.15 :(

Is the draw on tv?? And is UEFA website streaming it?? thanks<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
ayrshire_blue said:
I know the draw is advertised at 4.45pm but is that likely to be when the actual draw starts or all the pish before it?

Gotta leave for work at 5.15 :(

Think they coverage starts at 4pm and the draw is around 4.45! Could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.