with the CL draw almost upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.
CtidBlueMooner said:
Hihosilva said:
If PAOK FC and PSV Eindhoven qualify tonight & tomorrow then we will be promoted second seeds.
FAIL.
For us to end up in Pot 2, we need 3 of Arsenal, Lyon, Schalke, AC Milan and Zenit to NOT win their 4th round play off games. We'll be top of pot 3 at this rate.
To be fair if the two teams he mentioned do qualify its fairly certain we will be in pot 2.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:55 pm --<br /><br />
MaineBlue88 said:
Seems likely we'll be Pot 3, Napoli could be Pot 4, so we may get them again, depending of course.

We could really do with drawing Milan as they are one of the weaker pot 2 teams and we would then avoid Napoli.

mdj0520 said:
I remember somone saying that we knew which fixtures were home and away already. Is there any truth to this?

The only dates I could do an away Champions League match with everythign going on at work is October 1st/2nd. Do we have an idea if this will be home or away, or do i need to be on starting blocks when the draw is made?

No truth at all. You find out dates/times/home or away about two hour after the draw

Tonster said:
mdj0520 said:
I remember somone saying that we knew which fixtures were home and away already. Is there any truth to this?

The only dates I could do an away Champions League match with everythign going on at work is October 1st/2nd. Do we have an idea if this will be home or away, or do i need to be on starting blocks when the draw is made?

No truth at all. You find out dates/times/home or away about two hour after the draw

or if you use the OS, 4 days later.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Tonster said:
mdj0520 said:

or if you use the OS, 4 days later.

I'm hoping some kind soul will put the dates and times of the fixtures on here ASAP after the draw so I can do some planning. :-)

Danamy said:
I'm hoping some kind soul will put the dates and times of the fixtures on here ASAP after the draw so I can do some planning. :-)
we'll let you know after we've all sorted out our flights

i don't care who we draw as long as it's an away game October 22/23

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

If that's the case, I hope Celtic get through. ;-)

Danamy said:
squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

If that's the case, I hope Celtic get through. ;-)
nice

MaineBlue88 said:
Seems likely we'll be Pot 3, Napoli could be Pot 4, so we may get them again, depending of course.

We could really do with drawing Milan as they are one of the weaker pot 2 teams and we would then avoid Napoli.[/quote]

Exactly... id rather draw a second pot team like milan than end up in a group with dortmund and napoli...

200% convinced we will get another group of death - simply can´t see any other scenario. Some of seedings and co-efficients are so risible it´s clear these clowns at UEFA are doing their utmost to favour the traditional european heavyweights
Still looking forward to a nice trip somewhere - San Sebastian would be lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.