Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
No Amsterdam this year then?

Porto
Atletico or Schalke
Anderlecht

That would be mint

This is pretty much what I'm wanting too,, I had to miss Porto last time and everyone keeps telling that was the best trip!

I don't fancy Turkey (not sure if we can get drawn against one of their teams)

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

Porto
Atletico or Schalke
Anderlecht

That would be mint
but you just know it's going to be
Barca
PSG
Napoli

I've never been to Barcelona but i've heard it's nice
Paris is a shithole
Naples is like Paris

Yeah, you're probably right

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

Porto
Atletico or Schalke
Anderlecht

That would be mint
Barca
PSG
Napoli

it won't be though, as UEFA aren't stupid and won't want 2 big name teams dropping out. In the previous 2 goes at this we've had 1 star team, 1 tough team without much European pedigree in recent years(Napoli, Dortmund) and 1 meant to be fodder(Ajax proved otherwise).

Napoli and Dortmund now have rep, PSG will be looked after, so yes Barca are the one we haven't had out of the available powerhouses and it would be spite of UEFA to put Txiki and Soriano up against Rossell. At worst we'd get Juve in pot 2 but again I think it would be a Shakhtar or CSKA as Barca/Milan has been too much in recent years. As a result we should get a beatable team from Pot 4 as apart from Napoli there isn't a huge team in there, but tough trips to Plzen and Bucharest if we don't fancy it.

It's up to Pellegrini to prove his worth anyway.

I'm expecting Bayern, Paris, City and San Sebastian.
Don't they draw Pot 4, 3, 2 and then 1. So if you get San Sebastian from Pot 4 there's a 50:50-chance that you'll get Porto/Benfica or Bayern. Tough draw for both of us, but that's Champions League!

MaineBlue88 said:
Seems likely we'll be Pot 3, Napoli could be Pot 4, so we may get them again, depending of course.
I will get my wellies ready then, the amount of piss that was on that coach was unbelievable must of gone around Naples about a dozen times.

Danamy said:
squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

Porto
Atletico or Schalke
Anderlecht

That would be mint
Barca
PSG
Napoli

I've never been to Barcelona but i've heard it's nice
Paris is a shithole
Naples is like Paris

Yeah, you're probably right
Barcelona is a great city

FC BARCELONA / BENFICA ( POT 1)
PSG / LYON (POT 2)
NAPOLI / LEVERKUSEN (POT 4)

This is my predication ........................ rest GOD knows !

we will definitely get a harder pot 1 team (barca, madrid, bayern) and either PSG or Napoli.

and don't worry, UEFA won't worry about one of two other big teams (say, bayern or PSG) going out, as the officials will surely stitch it up.

Danamy said:
I'm hoping some kind soul will put the dates and times of the fixtures on here ASAP after the draw so I can do some planning. :-)
Double check before you plan. Some of our Europa League games were messed about after the draw due to clashes with other teams.

mike channon´s windmill said:
200% convinced we will get another group of death - simply can´t see any other scenario. Some of seedings and co-efficients are so risible it´s clear these clowns at UEFA are doing their utmost to favour the traditional european heavyweights
Still looking forward to a nice trip somewhere - San Sebastian would be lovely
Real Madrid aren't heavyweights then?

Or Juventus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.