Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We are limping along , kev , nathan and manu to come back soon ish , with so many teams parking the bus i dont think it will be a pretty season . We havent worked out how to cover rodders , we are getting counter attacked everywhere we go. I am happy to win the title this way , hopefully

They've got short memories.

"Wolves will be forced to play with a depleted squad if they qualify for Europe next season, after being found in breach of financial fair play (FFP) rules.

Uefa announced on Friday that Wolves had failed to comply with a “break-even requirement” during the 2019-20 season, finding that the club’s losses had been greater than €30 million over the year."
Does that affect the Texaco Cup.lol.

The simultaneous chants from the wolves fans of "You cheating bastards" and "Premier League corrupt as fuck" whilst we're currently charged with the 115 from the premier league is a decent example of the awesome brainpower at work in Wolverhampton.
Living in that place it’s no wonder their brains aren’t working. I don’t think I’ve been to a more depressing town.

Yer get a good laugh out of these 'experts, pundits, commentators and anti-City hacks'. The BBC and the media are full of the 'controversy' surrounding that beautiful Stonesy winner, but I've just seen the video on the OS of Guardiola's last minute winners, and at the death in the Wolves game there's a little guy in a maroon shirt getting shoved in the back by the Wolves goalie. WTF! All the talk was about Bernardo nudging the goalie.

This is the reason you are banned from match threads , you hate thor, we get it
I don't "hate" Haaland, far from it. He had a shit game and, in my eyes, looked uninterested, so I thought Pep should have taken him off and tried something different. It's not that deep.

Long term thinking is looking at the pattern of the last two seasons and seeing us not starting with the best performances then either. When we won the treble many people were writing off the season as late as February. It's quite clear now that we start relatively slow and then grow as the season goes on - usually hitting top gear around March.
That's fair, although I think our performances were better in past seasons, even through those slow starts. Although, as I said previously, I felt in the first half we played really well, albeit Wolves are pretty crap.

We accept that KDB Bernado and Gundo are our best attacking midfielders in their days.

But given the current situation(Gundo old, Bernado tired, Foden recovering and KDB absent) I don't understand why Pep still refuses to try Grealish in the midfield or gives Nunes more game time. Even the inexperienced England manager started to try to fit Grealish and Gordon together. And Nunes deserves some chances.

Bernado will get a injury if Pep continues to use him to do 2 men s work every match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.