Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Notice how the goggled eyed fat **** said it to a couple of pensioners and a lad with his dad.
I might buy a front row ticket for his show, wear a full city kit, wait for him to start mouthing off to me then get onstage and kick seven bells out of him.
haha seven bells ?

Think we signed him for seeing games out last half an hour and home games v relegation fodder.

Kev and Rodders being out has fucked that plan up.
[/QUOTE]
This 100%. He's not got the legs for a full on season unfortunately. But circumstances are forcing Peps hand:(

The simultaneous chants from the wolves fans of "You cheating bastards" and "Premier League corrupt as fuck" whilst we're currently charged with the 115 from the premier league is a decent example of the awesome brainpower at work in Wolverhampton.

They've got short memories.

"Wolves will be forced to play with a depleted squad if they qualify for Europe next season, after being found in breach of financial fair play (FFP) rules.

Uefa announced on Friday that Wolves had failed to comply with a “break-even requirement” during the 2019-20 season, finding that the club’s losses had been greater than €30 million over the year."

In the ToryGraph this morning the Wolves manager speaks of ‘hidden City bias’! ‘Kinell, is he the only one who is unaware of the court case we’ve just won, and the pending 115 charges? Some fuckin’ bias!
Wolves were part of the prems case along with the red shirts and some at the bottom , he knows he is talking bollocks

I think he was offside once Stones headed it. However, deemed not to be interfering with play (regardless of the Brian Clough quote).
Yes you are right but they were trying to claim because he was there he’s putting the keeper off, never heard a peep about that when Rashford did against us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.