Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Dave Watson v Ipswich 1977 , Mick McCarthy v rags 1986 , Vinny K v rags 2012 and Johnny Stones v wolves yesterday , all great headers from great 8defenders
Agree but gotta add Laporte's winner against Tottenham in League Cup Final . Even sweeter as Gary Neville thought he should have been sent off earlier in the game

We accept that KDB Bernado and Gundo are our best attacking midfielders in their days.

But given the current situation(Gundo old, Bernado tired, Foden recovering and KDB absent) I don't understand why Pep still refuses to try Grealish in the midfield or gives Nunes more game time. Even the inexperienced England manager started to try to fit Grealish and Gordon together. And Nunes deserves some chances.

Bernado will get a injury if Pep continues to use him to do 2 men s work every match.
It frustrates me that Pep will not try Grealish in the middle….he can carry the ball, good stamina, strong and doesn’t give the ball away….but can we really question Pep’s judgement..however the midfield certainly needs freshening up.

I’m sure Gundogan will regain his form eventually but in the meantime try Jack or even McAtee who Pep has already said is ‘great in the pockets’.

It frustrates me that Pep will not try Grealish in the middle….he can carry the ball, good stamina, strong and doesn’t give the ball away….but can we really question Pep’s judgement..however the midfield certainly needs freshening up.

I’m sure Gundogan will regain his form eventually but in the meantime try Jack or even McAtee who Pep has already said is ‘great in the pockets’.
Jack as a Rodri replacement makes complete sense. It pains me at times seeing him out wide just playing the ball backward.

Pep's played Bernardo at fuckin LB, so I've no idea his aversion to Jack in the middle. Gundog is not the player he was during his final season. Dunno if he just needs time to regain his form, but he just seems a shadow of the player who left for Barça.

As for Nunes, he never did & still doesn't make sense as a City signing. However, he's here & I suppose he offers a chance to rest & rotate players in less high profile games.

Jack as a Rodri replacement makes complete sense. It pains me at times seeing him out wide just playing the ball backward.

Pep's played Bernardo at fuckin LB, so I've no idea his aversion to Jack in the middle. Gundog is not the player he was during his final season. Dunno if he just needs time to regain his form, but he just seems a shadow of the player who left for Barça.

As for Nunes, he never did & still doesn't make sense as a City signing. However, he's here & I suppose he offers a chance to rest & rotate players in less high profile games.

IMG_8835.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.