Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Absolutely buzzing still after that.

I call things as I see them and I honestly don't think the goal should have been disallowed. The amount of crying has been wonderful, but is also over exaggerated just because its City.

I thought Savinho and Doku were good in the first half and causing lots of problems, wouldn't have switched them at half time.
Overall Doku was pretty decent I thought
I also think Grealish did well when he came on

Impressed with Lewis once again, bar the goal.

There were plenty of worrying signs for the season ahead though, but we've been here before at this stage of the season.
Unfortunately Lewis is a poor defender…..

we need to remember this Wolves side maybe so far a dissapointment this season, but they have few players who on their day could take off points of Arsenal/Liverpool at home. Today Semedo been good, Cunha is tricky, Forbs has pace. They missed few decent players too (Hwang, Sarabia). My money is on Wolves staying in the PL this season

We are doing what we always do. Managing the season accordingly, trying to keep players fit and rested, rotating and keeping things fairly simple.
We are without several of our players who would make a huge difference ie Kev, Rodri, Ake, Akanji and Bobb and still grinding out the results that keep us in the mix for when they start returning.
People expect too much sometimes from this group of players. When we finally have all available and we are right into the season we will start to purr.

Good points. The Rodri problem is the big one. When average sides with just a few long balls are getting behind us and scoring we have to sort that out for when we play the better sides.

just seen our window cleaner on there - didn't even know he was a blue!
76BfrfP.jpg

He was right in front of us and didn't flag until well after the goal. Some fucker was in his ear.
The replay appears to confirm that so clearly it's VAR that have swayed the 'onfield decision'.

I look forward to listening to the Comms between VAR and the Ref as soon as they are released in a month's time.

This team cost me £260 today, instead of me relaxing with a comfortable win I was nervously watching TV at my dads, what I didn’t notice was my dog had sneaked into the kitchen climbed up via a chair onto the counter and ate 3 fucking Eccles cakes! They contain raisins which are toxic to dogs, so I’ve spent the last few hours at the emergency vets to get her treated, sort it out Pep.
Dog OK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.