Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We've got KDB to come back, Walker to get up to speed, Phil, full fitness, Bobb back in the New Year and possibly a signing brought forward to January.

I personally don't think we'll win it this year but we're not that entitled are we. The lads have done us proud so far with a very weakened squad but I trust the Management and players to keep us competitive, loved the winner today but no complaints from me if we had come away with a point.
No complaints from me either - I'm sure over the next few months there will be at least one game we lose or draw by some similarly narrow margin.

It would be good if we could shed the recent habit of gifting the opposition a goal in the 1st half hour. It just makes things harder and more tiring than they need to be.

Lewis along with Stones should have done better for the goal today. Lewis should have also done better for the goal against Ipswich...

Having said that I can think of numerous occasions in games this season in which he's done incredible defensive work, It's not an easy role he's asked to play as he spends most of his time in midfield.

He's far from a "poor defender" in my opinion, The lad will only get better defensively as time goes on, He doesn't get enough credit for his one v one defensive work either, He might be small be he's a tough lad. Rico will be our right back for many years to come and deservedly so.
Rico has a lot of potential but he was positionally poor for that goal and wasn’t exactly busting a gut getting back. He also lost his man for the Finland goal the other day. He will get better though no doubt as he’s a smart footballer and it’s from these things that you can learn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.