Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We are doing what we always do. Managing the season accordingly, trying to keep players fit and rested, rotating and keeping things fairly simple.
We are without several of our players who would make a huge difference ie Kev, Rodri, Ake, Akanji and Bobb and still grinding out the results that keep us in the mix for when they start returning.
People expect too much sometimes from this group of players. When we finally have all available and we are right into the season we will start to purr.
Absolutely. Don’t think we the team enough credit for the mental strength it takes to win the league even once. To keep that focus season after season is incredibly. To be going for a 5th consecutive league title is beyond reason for a normal team.

just seen our window cleaner on there - didn't even know he was a blue!
76BfrfP.jpg
John Stones cleans your windows?

Love last minute bedlam in the away end. When was the last time we scored a winner in the last minute away from home?

I wonder what our set piece coach will think tomorrow in training looking back at the goal? “I know we scored a goal from a viscous in-swinging corner, but I really think we should stick with the floaters or passing to the nearest player to the corner flag”

Those corners are a 50/50 to who ever wins the header, why can’t all our corners be like that? Foden is our best corner taker, he gets some proper whip on the ball. Gundo’s are like when you used to play with a penny floater as a kid.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.